Andrei Arlovski vs Denzel Washington. (Not joking..)

Denzel A-level athlete confirmed

Why is Denzel only in movies where he is rescuing little white girls? i.e., Equalizer, Man on Fire, Book of Eli
it's probably what the producers want to bring in the bleeding heart demographic

maxresdefault.jpg

He was amazing in Fences. That should have won the Oscar for best picture in my opinion. But he's way too old for action movies.

It's funny, I thought Fences was terrible because it looked like they'd filmed a play, because that's what they did.

Sort of agree with you on the action roles BUT it's not like Edward Woodward (the tv Equalizer) was any younger or in better shape. That show made me laugh when he chased and caught people who were half his and and twice as fit as him.

He was amazing in Fences. That should have won the Oscar for best picture in my opinion. But he's way too old for action movies.
Duuude! Automatic Goat poster for this opinion! Acting by every cast member was on par with some of the finest films ever made.

Arlovski getting KOed with a cup of tea.
my-cup-of-tea.jpg

<{cruzshake}>

The First Equalizer was F'en great !! Did not expect it to be as good as it was.

I'll watch. As I am a sucker for the " rightous bad ass out for revenge " movies .

<{1-8}> .

Cowboy is in this too!?

According to imdb

To be honest I think Denzel might be able to take AA for real.

Back