Andrea Lee Was "Shockingly" Attacked by Ex-Con NeoNazi Husband

Status
Not open for further replies.
c20bmoitnyuz.jpg

Okay.. but what do you think happened the young girl that previously defended him in public is making things up now ?

Not at all, my comment was a prediction of sherdog behavior though, nothing more.

She was defending him and his Nazi tattoos not long ago.

Sorry but in this case you reap what you sow and you wanna keep that company then live with it.

Black people actually have a higher rate of domestic violence toward women and children, but keep on making everything racial to stir up hatred.
Yes race was the only factor I mentioned. Clearly the whole point of my post. His Nazi tats and history of violence had nothing to do with calling him an angry white man. Stay triggered, snowflake.

That's a the pos she was defending? Goddamn. Andrea Lee is a good looking lady too wtf.

A lot of total scumbags attract quality women. It's the way of the world.

Wow it really says #Nazi... is our culture really becoming that insipid?

Makes the story of PrideJitzoo being tapped by some 115 lb chick even more laughable. I bet this guy doesn't even train UFC bro.

0830-war-machine-new-mug-shot-01-1200x630.jpg

first name that came to me..
i dont know if thats a mug shot or prison photo. However, it makes me think that hell get this picture taken every year for the next 37 years. Its gonna be trippy seeing him just under 70 years of age when/if he gets out. Wasted his whole life

Give him a break. It's not like he has a Pepsi logo tatt'ed on his bicep.

Not to victim shame but what type of behavior do you expect from an Ex Con who still proudly wears his Nazi ink.

I’m not surprised he would do something like this, his response and reaction to the backlash about his Nazi tat was telling that he had no intentions of changing.

I feel bad for her, I really do but like what did she expect from this fucking guy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back