Andrea Lee Was "Shockingly" Attacked by Ex-Con NeoNazi Husband

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I’m in the bedroom, I’m trying to sleep, in their house. I can hear them complaining about how Mighty Mouse got robbed.

giphy.gif

happy-smile-shocked-pHMtogPBHC7Cg

People keep throwing the "nazi" blanket on people which in reality they are puppets compared to real nazis.

That's interesting. She defending him like crazy when that photo of his tattoos surfaced. And he wrote a pretty decent response saying it had to do with him being dumb and being in prison and he always tries to hide them when he's around her or anywhere where photos might be taken.

I guess a tiger can't change its stripes. Or is it a zebra? Well in any case nobody is changing any stripes. I'm in the mood for some fudge striped cookies now.

Decent response? Is he too busy to go to the tattoo parlor to get them covered up? He's been out for a long enough time and some places will cover them up for free. His excuse was if he covered them up they'd look bad and he doesn't want to look like a redneck with shitty tats, so he'd rather just keep the Nazi symbols on his body.

His excuse was 100% horse shit.

You lie with dogs, you get fleas. This biatch was the one saying he's a changed man. W/E

Yep.. I feel sorry for her.. no one should ever experience that. She is young and maybe naive but none around her friends or family asked her to think on it a little more, plenty of signals that the choice she made could be risky and wrong, I'm sure she knows way more then what we can speculate from outside.

Hope she will press charges and put a dent into that dude, he most likely has some 'baggage' already.

She was married....to a fucking Nazi?!!?! Welp what the fuck do you expect from him, flowers?

Must be why he didn't get rid of his prison ink. He probably guessed he was going back at some point and would have to answer to his Aryan homies.

Why does it matter that he's an ex-Nazi?

Sheesh, I wish I gave a fuck. Lay with dogs and you get fleas. Let's if she's going to defend his tattoos now.

An angry white dude with paranoid delusions and on a drinking bender lashed out violently at a woman? This isn't possible.

Black people actually have a higher rate of domestic violence toward women and children, but keep on making everything racial to stir up hatred.

Not trying to victim blame, but what the fuck did you expect

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back