Andre Ward-Sergey Kovalev Rematch Finalized - June 17, Mandalay Bay

top mma fighters fight top mma fighters more often than top boxers fight top boxers
Thats changing. This REMATCH proves it. Ward and Kovalev will be fighting twice now. While Connor and John Jones still on the sidelines.
But go ahead and ignore that.
I normally am the first to say the UFC's model leads to better fights.
However, late 2016 to Present boxing has put on better main events and fights.

Last edited:
Thats changing. This REMATCH proves it. Ward and Kovalev will be fighting twice now. While Connor and John Jones still on the sidelines.
But go ahead and ignore that.
jones is suspended lol and conor is 1 guy (who just a few months ago fought the #1 guy in his division)
what about ggg?
canelo?
wilder?
countless other champions?

jones is suspended lol and conor is 1 guy (who just a few months ago fought the #1 guy in his division)
what about ggg?
canelo?
wilder?
countless other champions?
You said the best...
Ggg is very active lol hes fought twice as well
Wilder was injured. So want to give Jones a pass but not Wilder
Canelo fought and has fight coming up
You made zero points. You just listed names of guys who are just as active as the top UFC guys.
So far for 2017 boxing has put on the better main events. Now add in Kovalev Ward 2 and Spence v Brook. Its getting better and better.
Any real boxing fan could appreciate and acknowledge the difference.

You said the best...
Ggg is very active lol hes fought twice as well
Wilder was injured. So want to give Jones a pass but not Wilder
Canelo fought and has fight coming up
You made zero points. You just listed names of guys who are just as active as the top UFC guys.
So far for 2017 boxing has put on the better main events. Now add in Kovalev Ward 2 and Spence v Brook. Its getting better and better.
Any real boxing fan could appreciate and acknowledge the difference.
activity? try to ready dummy, the post that you first replied to clearly stated that TOP mma fighters fight other TOP mma fighters more often than TOP boxers fighter TOP boxers
ggg, canelo, wilder and countless other champions are not fighting top competition

i mean the best guy in your sport is out there trying to fight someone with 0 pro boxing bouts LOL

activity? try to ready dummy, the post that you first replied to clearly stated that TOP mma fighters fight other TOP mma fighters more often than TOP boxers fighter TOP boxers
ggg, canelo, wilder and countless other champions are not fighting top competition

i mean the best guy in your sport is out there trying to fight someone with 0 pro boxing bouts LOL
"Try to ready dummy"
Lol FAIL
You're one of the only few dummies left in this part of the forum. So I suggest you cool it with the name calling. Looks like you're on thin ice anyways.

Like i said thats not true for 2017. There has been more top level vs top level boxing fights than MMA fights. Maybe go make a thread in the heavies and we can compare actual fights there.

GTFO TRYING TO TURN THIS INTO A UFC vs BOXING THREAD BECAUSE YOU CANT HANDLE THE FACT KOVALEV LOST AND THAT THE WHOLE THREAD CLOWNED YOU FOR GOING ON AND ON ABOUT HOW WARD WOULD NEVER SIGN THE REMATCH. Wrong Wrong Wrong.

"Try to ready dummy"
Lol FAIL
You're one of the only few dummies left in this part of the forum. So I suggest you cool it with the name calling. Looks like you're on thin ice anyways.
https://psychcentral.com/quizzes/autism-quiz.htm
"Like i said thats not true for 2017. There has been more top level vs top level boxing fights than MMA fights. Maybe go make a thread in the heavies and we can compare actual fights there.
add more caveats why dont you
first its activity
then its these 3 specific months

desperate reaching. boxing is 1/100th of what it could be. deal with it lad

Its the wrong time to shit on boxing buddy, boxings having a great few months of matchups. Mikey Garcia, Carl Frampton, Leo Santa Cruz, Keith Thurman, Danny Garcia, Kell Brook, Errol Spence, Jermall Charlo, J Roc, GGG-Jacobs. They're all top boxers who have just taken or are about to take dangerous fights. And unlike MMA, I've never heard of a co-main boxing bout get canceled because a boxer was hospitalized for cutting weight. Very unprofessional.

https://psychcentral.com/quizzes/autism-quiz.htm

add more caveats why dont you
first its activity
then its these 3 specific months

desperate reaching. boxing is 1/100th of what it could be. deal with it lad
Why is this troll still here? You are barely literate. Impossible to have a receptive conversation with. Constantly spam the forum with false information. Keep spamming your autism projections. Maybe somebody will lol after you post it a dozen more times.

Why is this troll still here. You are barely literate. Impossible to have a receptive conversation with. Constantly spam the forum with false information. Keep spamming your autism projections. Maybe somebody will lol after you post it a dozen more times.
no caps lock this post? good

no caps lock this post? good
Cool...back on topic
Kovalev lost. Now a rematch is happening. What do you think that does to any credibility you had left? Especially after you swore up and down both factual things would never happen. Legit question. After being so wrong why do you still feel like you know so much?

Cool...back on topic
Kovalev lost. Now a rematch is happening. What do you think that does to any credibility you had left? Especially after you swore up and down both factual things would never happen. Legit question. After being so wrong why do you still feel like you know so much?
wait when did i ever say the rematch wouldnt happen or that kovalev wouldnt lose? i was rooting for ward and thought he would clinic kova

sit.gif

with how wide Kovalev fans scored it I think the rematch will be a robbery no matter what in their eyes.

Looking forward to it as well. Expecting the PPV numbers to suck, but at least it's a quality match up

if they could surpass 200k, that'd be good.

Rigo is on the card too though so his star power should get at least a million PPV'S.

At least a Million? With Rigo more like 3-4 Million, if not more. Think Mayweather-Pacquiao on crack cocaine.

30-day sig bet, I'll take Kovalev. @Shael you down?

Back