Andre Ward In Ring Demonstration video

Sano

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Great video with Ward giving a few pointers, talking about princinples, and how to be an all terrain fighter. "Be like water":

That whole series was great. I wish they kept doing it, and I really wish they did something like this with MMA fighters.

Yeah, I liked all of these:

Thanks! Will watch them tomorrow!

That whole series was great. I wish they kept doing it, and I really wish they did something like this with MMA fighters.
That's a really good idea! We should send it to FOX! Or maybe it would just be Bisping cracking jokes and Florian trying to keep up, while Bryant attempts to reel them in with a forced grin on her face.

Thanks! Will watch them tomorrow!

That's a really good idea! We should send it to FOX! Or maybe it would just be Bisping cracking jokes and Florian trying to keep up, while Bryant attempts to reel them in with a forced grin on her face.

Hahaha I laughed way too hard to the forced grin part...

Unfortunately I don't know who would be the interviewer. I really loved James Smith. You could tell he loved the sport and the craft of it, so he asked good questions then he shut the fuck up and let the fighters talk/demonstrate. I'm worried if the UFC did it they'd have someone like Jon Anik in there, who really has no idea what he's talking about and couldn't move with the fighter, or someone like Robin Black, who's so far up his own ass he'd act like he knew more than the fighter. Maybe Rogan would do it.

Actually, fuck that, I want it to be Snoop.

Hahaha I laughed way too hard to the forced grin part...

Unfortunately I don't know who would be the interviewer. I really loved James Smith. You could tell he loved the sport and the craft of it, so he asked good questions then he shut the fuck up and let the fighters talk/demonstrate. I'm worried if the UFC did it they'd have someone like Jon Anik in there, who really has no idea what he's talking about and couldn't move with the fighter, or someone like Robin Black, who's so far up his own ass he'd act like he knew more than the fighter. Maybe Rogan would do it.

Actually, fuck that, I want it to be Snoop.
Yeah it's all about the person they send. Maybe Brian Stann? Unfortunately he doesn't work for the UFC anymore. Woodley maybe? Rashad is a pretty good listener.

I'll pass on Snoop haha! He has triggered me a few times lately lol.

Yeah it's all about the person they send. Maybe Brian Stann? Unfortunately he doesn't work for the UFC anymore. Woodley maybe? Rashad is a pretty good listener.

I'll pass on Snoop haha! He has triggered me a few times lately lol.

I'm not sure about a fighter doing it. They might have trouble giving the other guy the spotlight, but they'd could also be better for the demonstration aspect. It'd be interesting to see.

Right after posting that I saw his comments about McGregor...yea I went from thinking his commentary is hilarious to being pretty pissed off at him.

Havent watched the video yet. What struck me though is the way Ward holds his guard in the picture for the video. Just a perfect boxing guard imo. Left hand - shield, right hand a sword.

Back