Andre Fili getting back at his sponser

hardcoreBE

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
The end is pretty funny.

Not that smart to do tho, not a video that will attract sponsers for him. Stilm kudos to him.

You spell like Fili does comedy.

<1>

*Sponsor...

Also nobody cares about Andre Fili...

<1>

Nobody cares about Fili? That's funny, cause if you go on the companies IG page, each picture had 100-200 comments of people saying "Fuck you pay Fili"

This could easily ruin their business

Nobody cares about Fili? That's funny, cause if you go on the companies IG page, each picture had 100-200 comments of people saying "Fuck you pay Fili"

This could easily ruin their business

Fair enough. I personally don't give a flying shit about him, and can't figure out why anyone else does either.

I edited my post before you commented back, but I left the edit. Sounded better to read back to me.

*Sponsor...

Also nobody cares about Andre Fili...

<1>
I couldn't care less about him, but he has been in some fun scraps. And on the recieving end of some nice finishes.

Just thought is was funny but also not so smart and I'm wondering what you guys think about it.

Edit;, oh you edited your post, well that's lame.

I was just thinking, outside of PPV's and FOX event's, what types of sponsors do these fighters get?

I couldn't care less about him, but he has been in some fun scraps. And on the recieving end of some nice finishes.

Just thought is was funny but also not so smart and I'm wondering what you guys think about it.

Edit;, oh you edited your post, well that's lame.

Fair enough. Keep the content coming anyway, it's better than Conor threads, even if you spell like one of his fans. haha!

About the edit I know... Shit, and i already explained myself but now I don' know what to do because 2 people quoted it but you and me both mentioned that I changed it... Too stoned to make a decision so my decision is to do nothing.

<{1-1}>

I was just thinking, outside of PPV's and FOX event's, what types of sponsors do these fighters get?
Probably local stuff. There are a lot of ways these days to promote a sponsor.

Fair enough. Keep the content coming anyway, it's better than Conor threads, even if you spell like one of his fans. haha!

About the edit I know... Shit, and i already explained myself but now I don' know what to do because 2 people quoted it but you and me both mentioned that I changed it... Too stoned to make a decision so my decision is to do nothing.

<{1-1}>
Haha why do you think I have such a shitty spelling/ grammer at the moment? ;) Enjoy!

Disrespectful

Ufc need to fire him

Go to a Dentist..
wouldn't it be smarter to go to the dentist after his fighting career , so that way if he loses more teeth etc they can all be fixed in one fell swoop and not cost him multiple dental bills ??

Because "sponsor" is spelled with an o not an e.
I think he was referring to the fact that he is stoned as well, not actually asking you what he had said that made you think he wrote with poor grammar.

Who's gonna sponsor this guy now?

Back