Andrade vs Kowalkiewich

13Seconds

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
This would be a good fight. Makes sense ranking wise too.

Andrade would destroy her even worse than she did Claudinha.

but it does make sense.

"let´s see what happens" DFW

After seeing the gadelha fight I'm afraid Andrade might ultimate surrender my baby....and I can't have that

After seeing the gadelha fight I'm afraid Andrade might ultimate surrender my baby....and I can't have that

Yeah, I like that it would put KK near contention again if she won, but I don't see it

This would be a good fight. Makes sense ranking wise too.
Kowalkiewich refused to fight Jessica in Poland. Jessica said it during postfight conference, so shots fired!

Andrade would destroy her even worse than she did Claudinha.

but it does make sense.

"let´s see what happens" DFW

As far as finishing her faster I doubt it.I think it would even be more competitive than the Gadelha fight tonight.Styles make fights and Karolina wouldn't hit a wall cardio wise after a few minutes and doesn't lose her composure.I think most would agree that your mma math is worthless.

As far as finishing her faster I doubt it.I think it would even be more competitive than the Gadelha fight tonight.Styles make fights and Karolina wouldn't hit a wall cardio wise after a few minutes and doesn't lose her composure.

Fighters with decent stand up can do well vs Jessica, and Karolina is also tough chick.
Angela Hill is just decent stand up and was locked with cage behind her like once. Let's not even mention Joanna.

Kowalkiewich refused to fight Jessica in Poland. Jessica said it during postfight conference, so shots fired!

KK has lost two in a row, it made no sense to fight Andrade next. I'm glad her management is starting to get its act together again.

Fighters with decent stand up can do well vs Jessica, and Karolina is also tough chick.
Angela Hill is just decent stand up and was locked with cage behind her like once. Let's not even mention Joanna.
Im pretty sure Claudia's standup is decent. Calderwood too

Kk has a fight booked already. And to be honest, she needs to win that and then one more fight before I'd like to see her Against the top 3.

She does have the stick and move style to fluster Andrade, though.

Im pretty sure Claudia's standup is decent. Calderwood too
Claudia's footwork isn't that good compared to both of them, also her corner didn't really help her in this fight. Bad calls.

I'd watch. JBG is not satisfied yet and His herald from Brazil will extinguish His thirst with another bloodbath.

Jessica RAGDOLLS HER

And I guarantee if that fight she had at weekend didn't happen
All the weirdos that think Karolina is hot would swear she would wreck her

Now everyone's on Jessica

Is normal, bandwagoners

Jessica RAGDOLLS HER

And I guarantee if that fight she had at weekend didn't happen
All the weirdos that think Karolina is hot would swear she would wreck her

Now everyone's on Jessica

Is normal, bandwagoners

They all weirdos because they think Karolina is hot or because they would swear she would wreck her?

Back