Andrade ragdolling Gadelha. (GIF)

that was a good scrap thought gadelha was going to win during the first few mins of the first rd but then she either gassed or the cut affected her i think moving up to 125 would benefit her

I for one picked Andrade.

diaz-mcgregor-choke-600x400.jpg

That doesn't even make sense but alright.

It is when its claudia gadelha your throwing around.

...in the 3rd round + administering non-stop, high paced GNP afterwards + not even looking spent after the final bell

Not an accusation but if I were to speculate I actually think Gadhela's insanely ripped and vascular physique coupled with her rugged jawline would make me more inclined to suspect possible ped use.

Wait... You think of the two of them - based on their appearances last night - it's Gadhela who looks potentially juiced?? lol

I've known college softball players as "ripped" as Gadhela was last night. But never anything close to Andrade.

No fucking way, she's gone on record saying her cut to 115 is brutal.

Claudia's mistake was clinching with Jessica. It was all down hill from there. Should've kept distance.
To be fair, JJ is taller and longer than Claudia. She is a much better kickboxer and her style is much better for countering Andrade.

Reminds me of when Rory tossed Nate around like a paperweight.

64mm3t_medium.gif

Rory_MacDonald_vs._Nate_Diaz_9.gif

A little random but this is my fav suplex in MMA history. Cruz pulled off the closest one to Pro Wrestling style i've ever seen on Mighty Mouse.
6.gif

FGOap2J.gif

A little random but this is my fav suplex in MMA history. Cruz pulled off the closest one to Pro Wrestling style i've ever seen on Mighty Mouse.
6.gif

FGOap2J.gif

LOL, yea I remember that fight. Dom giving Mighty Mouse one of his only losses. Of course that was back when MM was a part time fighter.

Bones hit one on Bonnar.

s14u3o.gif

Awesome fight, she was doing ok for the first few minutes then she just couldnt keep up, Andrade might be shorter, but she is easily the bigger fighter, look at her arms and specially legs, she used to fight and be competitive at 135 ffs.

Wait... You think of the two of them - based on their appearances last night - it's Gadhela who looks potentially juiced?? lol

I've known college softball players as "ripped" as Gadhela was last night. But never anything close to Andrade.

To be fair I never watched last night's event but previously I was always inclined to think Gadhela's masculine features and her ripped vascular physique, especially the ridiculously chiselled and distended abs could easily be viewed as somewhat obvious signs of long term ped usage. Again I must clarify that I'm not saying she has or is using but to my eye she has always looked suspect.

To be fair I never watched last night's event but previously I was always inclined to think Gadhela's masculine features and her ripped vascular physique, especially the ridiculously chiselled and distended abs could easily be viewed as somewhat obvious signs of long term ped usage. Again I must clarify that I'm not saying she has or is using but to my eye she has always looked suspect.

I do not follow WMMA and, to my recollection, only saw the two of them in last night's event.

Gadhela's arms and upper body looked athletically "normal". Andrade's looked like a dude's.

Jessica is much more masculine looking than Claudia. Claudia actually has a rather pretty face

Now that's a serious slam. The type that takes the wind out of you, like Tito's slam agaisnt Tanner.

Featured Spike TV prelim on the undercard of the St. Pierre/Shields card.

Wow, St.Pierre and Shields, really?

I remember that event , but not this fight. Must have only watched the main card and somehow skimmed over this fight the many times I have studied their records.

But I guess when you don't see a fight, and you read thousands of fighters' records all the time you tend to forget things.

Wow, St.Pierre and Shields, really?

I remember that event , but not this fight. Must have only watched the main card and somehow skimmed over this fight the many times I have studied their records.

But I guess when you don't see a fight, and you read thousands of fighters' records all the time you tend to forget things.

Yeah it's hard to believe that was nearly 7 years ago. Rory was just a pup. I still didn't care for Nate at that time, because I hated his cholo attitude (even though he and Nick have grown into 2 of my favorite fighters over time), so I rooted for the Canadian. Didn't realize we had a future title challenger on our hands. Nate quickly went back down to 155 after that reality check.

claudia-gadelha-13866930588nk4g-600x600.jpg

WNpNBii.jpg

Whatever floats your boat bruh. Who am I to judge? <{ByeHomer}>

Wow that's convincing, you compare her to a guy that has a visibly FEMININE face. Besides that, you can post a bad picture of anyone.

She looks just fine next to another attractive female here:

compare her face to andrade and she looks vastly more feminine. At worst, the very worst, Claudia has the face of a young boy. Andrade has the face of a full grown MAN

Last edited:
Back