Andrade ragdolling Gadelha. (GIF)

No fucking way, she's gone on record saying her cut to 115 is brutal.

Claudia's mistake was clinching with Jessica. It was all down hill from there. Should've kept distance.

This. Even with better weight management she has to cut 15 lbs. Before that it was much more. I think that was also the reason she wasn't on tuf. Because she would be unable to make weight so many times on short notice. She should consider moving up 125.

Here's a quote :
"I don’t cut much weight anymore. I learned that by losing much weight, I also lose performance inside the Octagon, so I’m staying lighter now. I learned to eat better, so I live on a diet now. I don’t go out of my diet a day now, not even on the weekends, because I have to be around 126 pounds to cut 13 or 15 pounds before the fight. No more cutting 22, 33 pounds for me."

"I think it’s already tough for a male athlete, and it’s even worse for a female athlete. It’s bad for your performance on fight night, so I’m living on a diet so it doesn’t become an issue n the future."

Armtatts of peace vs backtatts of peace.

Andrade looked like a more feminine, traditional Brazil version of Claudia.

I assumed Andrade was unattractive.

crazy that she used to fight at 135lbs. She got so strong from being up there.

Armtatts of peace vs backtatts of peace.

Andrade looked like a more feminine, traditional Brazil version of Claudia.

I assumed Andrade was unattractive.
HblJNn6.jpg

In B4 USADA

She was looking mascular when she was on the fence after the fight.

Reminds of Wandy and another brazilians fighter I don't the name of. She also had amazing stamina so I wouldn't surprised.

Either she is really strong and has amazing stamina or she is on something..

She was looking mascular when she was on the fence after the fight.

Reminds of Wandy and another brazilians fighter I don't the name of. She also had amazing stamina so I wouldn't surprised.

Either she is really strong and has amazing stamina or she is on something..

She is little Wanda.

oqdQhaT.jpg

come on guys. lifting over 100lb pounds isn't that hard. i'm sure many fighters have lifted heavy bags and slammed them.
especially the way the human body distributes mass too.
it is not that surprising.

Claudia's mistake was clinching with Jessica. It was all down hill from there. Should've kept distance.
Thats her style. She probably was not even trying to bang it out with her. She dont have JJ's footwork

come on guys. lifting over 100lb pounds isn't that hard. i'm sure many fighters have lifted heavy bags and slammed them.
especially the way the human body distributes mass too.
it is not that surprising.

It is when its claudia gadelha your throwing around.

giphy.gif

Damn, son. So used to Claudia being the more physically imposing fighter, crazy to see her get slammed repeatedly.
Wow, can't wait to watch the full fight. I thought Claudia would steam roll Andrade. Did JJ take her soul?

Andrade looked impressive physically, but a lot of the standup was basically just a bum rush. A fighter with a good jab would be able to make her pay, and I guess that's what JJ did to her. It's pretty crazy that she never slowed down with the amount of work she was doing though. Or should I say PEDi crazy?

Andrade looked impressive physically, but a lot of the standup was basically just a bum rush. A fighter with a good jab would be able to make her pay, and I guess that's what JJ did to her. It's pretty crazy that she never slowed down with the amount of work she was doing though. Or should I say PEDi crazy?

Honestly,JJ had to be at the top of her game to beat Andrade. It wasnt just a jab alone that got her through, It was literally each and every one of her skills. Her movement,distance control,clinching elbows at the right time...etc.

So fucking smooth. As if it was Professional Wrestling where your opponent plays along so it looks better.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back