Andrade about Namajunas: This fight has to happen guys! We've waited too long, I'm ready.

kuka45

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
This fight has to happen guys! We've waited too long, I'm ready.
Help me we'll all post on social networks, in statuses and Storys, and mark the following profiles @ mickmaynard2 @danawhite@seanshelby @minotauromma@criscyborg @rosenamajunas The more people post the more chance we have to do this fight on 29/12 in Las Vegas . Together we are stronger!

jessica-andrade-ufc-fight-night-117-1.jpg
namajunas.jpg

lol that last picture. Bless her.
This is actually a fun match up.
I don't think it's a given. Rose is a smart disciplined fighter.
If I was a betting man (which I aint. I'm too pussy) I'd bet on Andrade still.

Whoever made that picture fucked it up Namajunas is not the #1 Contender and Andrade not the #2

lol that last picture. Bless her.
This is actually a fun match up.
I don't think it's a given. Rose is a smart disciplined fighter.
If I was a betting man (which I aint. I'm too pussy) I'd bet on Andrade still.
Me too, but Rose need to change few things in her game, there was enough time so it's time to rumble. Andrade isn't high fight IQ fighter.

giphy.gif

Good fight, but they're both going to lose to the eventual champ...

133808.jpg

That boy has more biceps then Connor...

Conor-McGregor-height-weight-843934.jpg

jessica-andrade-ufc-199-weigh-ins.jpg

USADA should go for pants control...

Well if Joanna beat her, I can't help but think Rose would beat her too. Joanna has no power, Rose does have power. Rose is a better technical striker than Joanna too. I can't see that ending well for Andrade.

On a side note, Rose is scared to leave the house because of Conor's bus attack. That may have ruined her mentally.

Well if Joanna beat her, I can't help but think Rose would beat her too. Joanna has no power, Rose does have power. Rose is a better technical striker than Joanna too. I can't see that ending well for Andrade.

On a side note, Rose is scared to leave the house because of Conor's bus attack. That may have ruined her mentally.
Mma math don’t work bud
KK beat rose but not JJ or Andrade.
Rose is not as high volume or elusive as JJ and doesn’t have the same TTD. I could also see Andrade’s body hooks messing up her day.
Not a done deal either way imo. A more winnable for Andrade that the JJ bout.

Defo the next fight to make.
If rose is too traumatised to fight again, she needs to vacate so Suarez and Andrade can fight for it.

Dropping Waterson and "chinny" Joanna is one thing, being able to budge a tank like Andrade is quite another. And Rose is a different kind of striker from Joanna, one that might not be as effective against Andrade. Not to mention that movement and striking is only half the battle against Andrade, and Rose doesn't have the TDD, clinchwork, or defensive grappling to prevent Andrade from taking her down and beating the life out of her.

I usually don't like WMMA but this fight I'd be into.

This fight has to happen guys! We've waited too long, I'm ready.
Help me we'll all post on social networks, in statuses and Storys, and mark the following profiles @ mickmaynard2 @danawhite@seanshelby @minotauromma@criscyborg @rosenamajunas The more people post the more chance we have to do this fight on 29/12 in Las Vegas . Together we are stronger!

View attachment 435733
View attachment 435735

On one hand, I don’t want Jessica to hurt Rose.

On the other hand, only Pat Barry benefits from Rose not getting hurt. What do I get out of it?

I'd love to see Andrade beat Rose.

but that's because im a biased Joanna fan

Andrade will ragdoll Rose unless she has made massive strides. Can't wait. Rose is a strange one.

Karolina was one of the most overrated women in the 115lbs division. It actually hurt her for to be ranked so high because she's having to face the toughest opponents. She had no business being in there with Andrade. She didn't get the memo when she was up against the cage looking cute and nonchalant that this isn't a cutesey competition. Nobody actually cares how pretty you look inside the cage, especially your opponent, and that's terrible news if your opponent is a killer like Andrade.

Karolina got by by having favorable stylistic matchups where she could look good. She is not an elite fighter by any stretch of the imagination. Against two non-one-dimensional fighters in Adrade and Claudia, she got finished with ease.

She should take an easier fight next time out.

That said, Rose vs Andrade is a very interesting matchup.

Andrade will ko stiff bug-Rose and it means Joanna will be crowned again.

P.S. Im a biased JJ fan.

Back