Anderson's return fight...

So, why isn't he calling out someone from at least MW then? Instead, he's calling out a retired WW gate keeper that hasn't fought in 3.5 years, and hasn't won a fight in 7. And saying he'd fight Conor if Conor can make MW.

Can crushing GOAT cherry picker.

I hear Israel is calling, but he doesn't want any of that............

Anderson has said weird shit like that forever, he's a bit of a troll and likes to fuck with people.

The guy's one of the better personalities the UFC has and has fought everyone (except Kelvin) that they've asked him too, including the LHW champ on 2 days notice having just come off a major surgery that kept him from training for months and LHW Bonnar on a few weeks notice for shits and giggles and to save a card in Brazil. (A Bonner who coincidentally got busted for a shit load of roids after but nobody seems to mention that.) Come to think of it didn't 3 of the 4 guys he fought at LHW fail the post fight test?

Belfort rematch would of made sense if he didn’t retire.

Who should he face?

Lombard- if still under contract
Shogun
Gsp
Rockhold
Tim Boetsch
Bisping part 2
Uriah Hall
Carlos Condit
Neil Magny
Robbie Lawler
Gokhan Saki
Jimi Manuwa

I think all these guys pose interesting style match ups and outside Rockhold I think they all would be competitive.

Who do you want to see him face?
Reading thru this, Saki would be nice.
One shot kickboxer vs one shot MMA striker, both among the best back in the day. Andy is 1-2 in his last three so a point can be made that the fight makes sense... damn, would be fun to watch, but he probably gets Adesanya :/

didnt he want to fight Roy Jones Jr.? come at me sherbros
Anderson_Silva_Roy_Jones_Jr_Feature1.jpg

just feed anderson to romero so romero can retire him.

One of the most memorable fights ever was between 2 brazilians.
Silva+belfort+2.gif

Silva+Belfort+1.gif
They've feuded for a while. He had problems with Maia too because Maia had the gall to step up. How about Silva vs Shogun? That's like my dream fight. Something tells me they wouldn't do it even if they could

Lombard. I want to see someone go after the spider because that is when the spider is the best.
Not a fan BTW, but I still respect his skills.

Someone that will bang and not wrestle... Let him bless us with the matrix one last time.

GSP. Put it on the same card as Brock/DC.

You know. I wouldn't mind Condit vs Anderson.. I think that could actually be an interesting fight. Don't know what to expect from Anderson or Condit anymore..

didnt he want to fight Roy Jones Jr.? come at me sherbros
Anderson_Silva_Roy_Jones_Jr_Feature1.jpg

Yes, this would be fun too. Why not. I heard an interview with Roy Jones on Siriusxm's at the fights a couple months back and they asked about that fight even though he just retired. Roy said he would still take the Anderson Silva fight. He mentioned it a few times in the interview. He's 'retired', but not totally if a couple options did present themselves to him. Anderson is one of them.

These haters calling Silva a cherry picker because in some interview he said he’d like to fight McGregor (who wouldn’t?) but he won’t make 185 and GSP (the all time great who just beat Bisping for MW belt). What a cherry picker!

It’s not like he fought everyone the UFC put in front of him at MW, defended the belt for 10 times and went on a 16 UFC fight win streak with some of those fights in a weight division above his. For some reason there was a lot of guys who declined to fight Silva at LHW. ”Yeah but Silva was a huge guy” - no, no he wasn’t. He came up from WW as he aged and filled his skinny frame. He was tall but lanky and never beat anyone with strength or size.

He also fought Daniel Cormier, the LHW and HW champ, in a short notice (6 days?) fight at LHW after a gall bladder surgery as Cormier had had a full camp. DC even has a style that is terrible for Silva, but there he was, giving the fans something to enjoy. He also went the distance, unlike Rumble twice, Miocic, Oezdemir...

Fuck the haters. You make yourself look stupid as hell with that kind of talk. Cherry picker, wow.

<{cruzshake}>

He should call out Weidman and try to earn some redemption for those terrible losses.

I would watch. Would also be fine if he never fought again. He is getting a bit long on the tooth.

That playboi hate
anigif_original-grid-image-4864-1452181397-4.gif
This made me chuckle.

Anderson's return fight should be Vitor II if possible. Not sure I want to see him fight anyone else tbh. Maybe Boetsch and then he can retire on a win. Anderson's old and I'd like to see him retire without any further serious injury.

as a big Anderson fan, fark its hard to see him in the octagon these days..i think ive rather him retire

Back