Anderson's return fight...

That playboi hate
anigif_original-grid-image-4864-1452181397-4.gif

Just call it like I see it:

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/a...tial-matchups-for-his-comeback-fight.3799895/

I'm not going to lie I'd watch but I think Adesanya should be facing a top ten opponent.

Honestly, a win over Silva (even at his stage of his career) would probably do so much more for Adesanya's career than a win over any top 10 opponent not named Romero...

Stay on topic and answer TS’ question or take your hate somewhere else.
Who the hell do you think you are? Ts’ Body guard? USADA is an opponent that Silva just can’t seem to beat. Agree?

Anyone from Fly to Heavyweight can get it
He doesn't care about weight
<{silvanormal}>

So, why isn't he calling out someone from at least MW then? Instead, he's calling out a retired WW gate keeper that hasn't fought in 3.5 years, and hasn't won a fight in 7. And saying he'd fight Conor if Conor can make MW.

Can crushing GOAT cherry picker.

I hear Israel is calling, but he doesn't want any of that............

So, why isn't he calling out someone from at least MW then? Instead, he's calling out a retired WW gate keeper that hasn't fought in 3.5 years, and hasn't won a fight in 7. And saying he'd fight Conor if Conor can make MW.

CE9F78AF-8762-4125-8085-42C82CD7A3FA.gif

Neither of those fights are gonna happen

<{silvanormal}>
Helax

Does the ufc want Anderson to win or to lose and build someone up? Boetsch for the first Israel for the second.

Whoever he wants to fight.

One thing is for sure: GSP fans are going all over bashing on the GOAT.

Botsch for a vintage Anderson counter strike KO to get his confidence back

Back