Anderson Silva's Son Has a Bright Future in Combat Sports

Hey guys, let's all hear about BJ Penn another 50 times. One guy. Riveting.
PIkprkZ.gif

His son is responsible for giving his dad some brain damage.

kid needs to keep his damn hands up. He is begging to be force fed a straight right

He needs to make sure when he gets older he trains outside his father's camp. All that insulation and yes manning had a lot to do with Anderson's decline. If he was still ONE of the top guys in the gym but not the emperor, he would probably have continued growing in skill for longer.

Khalil has seen this royal treatment of his father most of his life. He better not repeat in a gym full of enablers and yes men.

Still Anderson is the GOAT though.

They should go visit with uncle wanderlei, maybe he'll become a doctor instead.
lol imagine If Anderson was taunting his son, and his son knocks him out cold like Weidman did. :D

You sound rich.
I wish good sir, but unless my store manager can bump me from low end meat cutter apprentice pay to double what he makes by tomorrow,, you're wrong. also I don't like you

He has no chance in hell. Chael's son will have a better chance then Anderson's kid.

He lacks the hunger and determination of fighting to survive, to make a better life for himself and his family..

That's something a rich kid living in Palos Verdes can't learn, ever..

Did the kid ever say he wanted to be a pro fighter?

He's probably just training because he likes it. I'm sure he also has other interest in life and I believe he plays soccer as well.

I guess people wanted to see a Anderson Clone but its clear Anderson didn't force his kids into fighting since birth LOL

i hope he owns a cafe or restaurant and avoids the brutality of combat

Really? I see nothing special. Plenty of MA kids out there. Doesn't mean he can't be good though.

Looking good. He should get into amateur boxing with his rangy frame.

Back