Anderson Silva's latest Instagram post.

It’s official: Fedor and GSP are the true GOATs

mrzdwx.jpg

Looks like normal dick pills to me

I don't know what God has planned for me either but I know God exists and Im pissed off at GOD right now. I wish I could be an atheist. Just put it out of my mind. But mathematics proves there is a God. But I'm less and less thinking that god is the ChristIan God. I think God is a deist. He created the heavens and earth but he does not get involved in our affairs. So Thats why I dont pray. What the fuck does he care? God is an absentee landlord! I'd like to get my hands on god. Sorry this is my anti God rant. I wish the Bastard didn't exist. I'm angry at GOD. My mom had full faith in him and she died at 51 from cancer. But she had foolish faith, just thinking God will handle everything. That's not how it works. You must take care of yourself. My mom did not take care of herself. She had a food addiction. Sorry Sherbros but i gotta let this out. Lol and if you want to know how cruel God can be and still believe in the Christian God. Look what God the father allowed his son Jesus Christ endure. The torture the crucifying, the dagger in the side and thorn crown. Watch passion of the Christ. The only movie that made me cry. I'm used to violence in movies, the violence in passion of the Christ and what he endured and you entertain the idea that this shit really happened. God has to be sadistic bastard. Life is pain. With small moments of pleasure.

What was the supposed substance he was popped for?. I haven't heard anything about it. I want to know what it is, as I believe there are tons of stupid stuff on the banned USADA list that have no effect and certainly don't make you hit anyone any harder or do anything.

He looks awesome Hopefully they can find those scoundrels who poisoned with false test

In all honesty, I don't care. He started getting busted towards the tail end of his career recovering from a horrific injury. I don't think the world is as black and white as many people make it out to be. I think there's a world of difference between Jones and Andersons careers despite the both of them being drug cheats.

"i haccidently drink lyoto's pee pee, me thought it was koolaid, is normal"

I chose your thread to make sure I can still post...lucky you

Don't think anyone except his hardcore Brazilian fans care at this point. Hard to be a fan of a guy that is now a multiple steroid offender.

Plus the guy is 41 and he will be getting 2 years easily for this one. His career is over unless he goes off to Japan to fight (and probably can't due to his UFC contract).

This thread made me thirsty for some juice.

iu

Back