Anderson Silva VS Romero makes sense at this moment.

P0NYBOY

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Didn't Silva say he wanted this fight recently?

Oh man would that be a brutal one sided beatdown... unless matrix Silva shows up, then Romero would be fucked

stick to lurking whitebelt

WAR Andy, like a phoenix he will be resurrected!

stick to lurking whitebelt

LOL.....I was posting in rec.martial arts in 1995 and on the underground in 1996.................noob.

Boxing, wrestling, and TKD since before you were born.

Would love to see the Spider go out with a nice finish. But Yoel is a terrible match-up for him.

LOL.....I was posting in rec.martial arts in 1995 and on the underground in 1996.................noob.

giphy.gif

Doesn't make sense at all, what the hell is wrong with you? Silva is 1-4-1 in his last 6. Romero is 6-0 and destroyed the best middleweights, while Anderson's one win is a highly controversial decision over Brunson.

Oh man would that be a brutal one sided beatdown... unless matrix Silva shows up, then Romero would be fucked
Same matrix silva that got beaten down by chael sonnen for 4 and a half rounds.

Yeah, I'd take yoel.

Why would anderson silva fighting the number 1 contender make any sense at all?

Fuck Ive never wanted a fight to happen more since Fedor/hendo

You've been following MMA that long and you think Silva is a good match up for Yoel Romero in 2017? You have learned little or forgotten much.

Why would anderson silva fighting the number 1 contender make any sense at all?

Because sense doesn't matter in the UFC. If Henderson can get a title shot for beating Lombard, then the Spider deserves one for beating Bruson and Romero.

Whittaker KO's Brunson then KO's fucking Jacare.
Silva wins a controversial split over Brunson.
How the fuck does Silva vs Romero make sense?

It's simple........romero needs an opponent with a name.

Silva asked for romero and has a name.

If Silva somehow wins, it would be epic.

If romero destroys silva, then the hype for the eventual fight vs bisping will be much bigger.

Romero's impressive physique has you guys all in a romo fap tizzy and ready to crown him champion when he's shown plenty of weakness like his inability to finish off a clearly KO'd Jacare.............or his pathetic performance that had the crowd booing him the entire first round before being KO'd by Feijao.

Silva is still dangerous, has a name, and remember that he asked for this fight.

Now the opportunity is there and UFC will shuffle some scrub to romero instead.

Last edited:
If Bisping is injuried/hiding then Romero vs Mousasi, Rockhold or Whittaker makes more sense.

Back