Anderson Silva vs. Kelvin Gastelum Official For UFC Fight Night Shanghai (Poll)

Who Wins?

• Total voters
the thing people are forgetting is that in order for andy to return to the matrix he must be facing a complete jobber.

Didn't Kelvin say he wanted to go back down to welterweight tho?

If Silva can score the finish he can make a case for the Weidman rematch and Potentially Bisping one. The only non avenged fight will be to DC, but at MW he will be the GOAT.

Are you new to MMA or something?
Anderson fought tons of wrestlers, you fucking retard

You sound emotional. 'tons of wrestlers' No, he didn't. Up until Chael Sonnen, he fought very few wrestlers.

You sound emotional. 'tons of wrestlers' No, he didn't. Up until Chael Sonnen, he fought very few wrestlers.

You must be seriously mentally handicapped.
I'm not gonna look up all the wrestlers Anderson fought because of your retardation.
Argue with someone else.

You must be seriously mentally handicapped.
I'm not gonna look up all the wrestlers Anderson fought because of your retardation.
Argue with someone else.

'join-date' is not an argument. 'I'm not gonna look...' You should've done that beforehand. You could've saved yourself from looking foolish.

'join-date' is not an argument. 'I'm not gonna look...' You should've done that beforehand. You could've saved yourself from looking foolish.

Join-date is an argument when some noob makes ridiculous claims that Anderson ducked wrestlers. That's bullshit and you know it.

Did a brazilian fuck your girlfriend?
Glad I don't have to read the 19.000 other shitposts full of retardation you made in 1 year.

Surprised so many voted that Silva wins this. He is 42 years old and not looked good in a long time. His last 6 fights are indicative of what we can expect from Silva. Gastelum is a talented fighter in his prime and finishes Silva in 3.

Remember Silva's last 6 fights - clearly on the decline
upload_2017-8-16_23-37-47.png

Join-date is an argument when some noob makes ridiculous claims that Anderson ducked wrestlers. That's bullshit and you know it.

Did a brazilian fuck your girlfriend?

Actually, it's not an argument. A person's join date is no indication of when they actually started watching MMA, or whether they're familiar with the subject. 'ducked wrestlers' He did. His resume speaks for itself. Wrestlers are few and far between. We can go through the list together if need be.

Actually, it's not an argument. A person's join date is no indication of when they actually started watching MMA, or whether they're familiar with the subject. 'ducked wrestlers' He did. His resume speaks for itself. Wrestlers are few and far between. We can go through the list together if need be.

I don't need an argument when Andersons record is the argument.

When and how did he duck wrestlers? Which ones? And when did you fall on your head as a child?

I dont like it, I dont like it one bit. Kelvin may be too young and too fast at this point.

its funny, anderson really should be fighting lesser opponents, but hey, whatever. gastelum should win, but silva could geta gift again, like brunson fight

Andy's gonna repeatedly dig his back into the fence like he did in the Bisping fight and get violently slept for his troubles, I wish he'd just retire or lobby/wait for a crack at GSP if he really insists on continuing to do this.

I don't need an argument when Andersons record is the argument.

When and how did he duck wrestlers? Which ones? And when did you fall on your head as a child?

He spent the majority of his career fighting strikers who had no wrestling or BJJ guys who had no striking. Rashad Evans could threaten with wrestling and striking and Anderson wanted nothing to do with him. But he was willing to fight Forrest Griffin and James Irvin. Go figure. He didn't start taking on wrestlers on a consistent basis until after his career fell apart.

Awesome fight.

Meanwhile, champ Bisping is fighting GSP who has been retired for 4 years.

I believe.
TartFarawayCranefly.gif

He spent the majority of his career fighting strikers who had no wrestling or BJJ guys who had no striking. Rashad Evans could threaten with wrestling and striking and Anderson wanted nothing to do with him. But he was willing to fight Forrest Griffin and James Irvin. Go figure. He didn't start taking on wrestlers on a consistent basis until after his career fell apart.
No offense and I agree that Andy probably loses but he did fight wrestlers. Okami is a wrestler he fought twice. He fought chael old twice . Nate the great was a good wrestler not great but good. Rich had a good ground game as well. Maia has a great takedown game. You have a point that he beat bjj guys and strikers but he faced great grapplers with good wrestling as well. At the end the the day the argument you make has some merit but it isn't as blatant as you portray.

Last edited:
Back