• Anderson Silva

• Fedor Emelianenko

• Draw

Results are only viewable after voting.

Takes_Two_To_Tango

Formally known as MXZT
Platinum Member
Reaction score
This is fighting at their prime and it's an open weight fight.

its hard to say.. i fee like fedor needs some advantages to win and size is not one he needs.. i feel like andersons speed and accuracy would catch him and stiffen him up

I think Fedor bullies him to a decision or takes his skinny little arm.

I imagine it would look pretty similar to fedor/nog

Fedor armbars Anderson or pounds him into oblivion pretty easily. The whole "AndersonvsFedor" thing was never even a good debate/fantasy matchup imo.

I think Fedor takes it both now and then, and by a similar margin. They've both undoubtedly deteriorated from their primes , but the fight likely goes the same way in either iteration.

They're not too far off in size, with Anderson having a reach advantage plus having a skill set that made him more dangerous from a distance, while Fedor had probably a 20 lb weight advantage and a durable style that would probably result in Anderson getting clinched, tossed on his back, and pounded out.

Fedor for sure,

Anderson is a few level below Fedor , so not even close

2 of my all time favorites but Fedor would have and probably still would maul Anderson fairly easily.

Still the 2 best highlight reels in the history of the game though.

It's way too hard to say.

Anderson's speed and reflexes at peak were incredible.

I'd favor Fedor but by how much idk.

When Emelianenko fights tall, rangier strikers:

10306.jpg

12+Fedor+Emelianenko+vs+Semmy+Schilt_xvid_004.gif

affliction-bannedweighin_medium.jpg

jqrtqp_jpg.gif

Prime Andy would have his moments and would land easily on Fedor, but his lack of one punch ko power and Fedor's durability would be too much. Fedor by sub or decision, Andy is the more skilled martial artist tho.

Last edited:
There's a reason there are weight divisions.

There's a reason Rumble couldn't KO Arlovski.
There's a reason that JDS would knock Rumble stiff if they ever fought.

Fedor would knock Anderson dead and it wouldn't be close. Anderson was knocked cold by Weidman. Imagine what prime Fedor would do.

Not to mention Anderson was juiced during his career as well. So who knows if he's even really as good as he looked.

Anderson has a punchers chance and that's about it. Fedor was too good in his prime.

Lol fedor got butchered by hendo. Anderson does even worse. Pride dweebs never cease to amaze me.

Lol fedor got butchered by hendo. Anderson does even worse. Pride dweebs never cease to amaze me.
They use the weidman Ko as proof, yet when you bring this up they go blah blah trt blah blah prime.

How old was hendo again? 40+?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back