Anderson Silva should return to 205 and win the belt. The division is thin

win the belt from who exactly? because he's not beating DC, gus or jones if he comes back, i'm sure he can beat some guys in the top 10 but he isn't getting the belt and isn't beating the elite guys.

Anderson had no business fighting in the UFC anymore and we all know it....

He's nowhere near a top 10-15 fighter in any division.

I mean, fighting a bum like bisping. you give him a bum at 205 and he gets the title too

You guys keep saying that, but ignore the fact that the same Bisping beat your dick pill cheating hero. You know it's not a good argument for how great Anderson is to say that GSP cherry picked Bisping right? Of course you don't. Between you, Jack, Dozer and Gono BTW, you barely have half a brain.

You guys keep saying that, but ignore the fact that the same Bisping beat your dick pill cheating hero. You know it's not a good argument for how great Anderson is to say that GSP cherry picked Bisping right? Of course you don't. Between you, Jack, Dozer and Gono BTW, you barely have half a brain.
yeah because anderson fought like a retard. he could have easily knocked bisping out after that round when he had the almost KO, but the round ended and anderson spent like 2 min celebrating and let bisping recover. but yeah bisping is average at best. it was nothing impressive what GSP did

yeah because anderson fought like a retard. he could have easily knocked bisping out after that round when he had the almost KO, but the round ended and anderson spent like 2 min celebrating and let bisping recover. but yeah bisping is average at best. it was nothing impressive what GSP did

LOL. Excuses excuses. I'll deal with the facts of what really happened, and not some fantasy world. But you just keep on living in that fantasy world you guys like to inhabit.

anderson/stylebender at 185. BOOK IT. I can't think of a fight I wanna see more now
That'd be balls deep, but I don't think Andy wants to fight any savages at this point. He was calling out McGregor for crying out loud. He's 40 and has earned his legend fights if that's what he wants. People gotta get real tho and realize since he got busted he has a 14% win rate. Ain't no way natty Silva making a dent in anything. He was incredibly lucky to get the nod over Brunson, and would be at 0% win rate if he had not.

Gus would pulverize Anderson at this point.

Yoel at 205 would grab Anderson, fold him into a pretzel, and eat him.

Anderson's days at the top are done. Amazing career...but there are no more title runs.
<PlusJuan>
This.

MMA fans are a sadistic bunch who don't want old legends to live in peace, and are keen to relive the old days to the point where they would send their Grampa off to fight a tiger. Fedor, GSP, Shogun, Wand and Andy are all done at the top of the food chain. If we get lucky, we get a one off like Mir vs Fedor or GSP vs Ping, but for every one of those, it is more likely that we get a Fedor va Brawlonado or Andy vs DC.

I mean, fighting a bum like bisping. you give him a bum at 205 and he gets the title too
Bisping is a bum hmm? Must make Silva a scrub with that logic.

Amazes me how delusional Anderson fans still are.

Worst fanbase in MMA

Back