Anderson Silva should return to 205 and win the belt. The division is thin

Winning fights against people who are a horrible stylistical matchup will always be a dicey prospect for any fighter. What matters is, he managed to win those fights.
He did and FairPlay
But always his weakness
He isn't goat or even close takase whooped prime andy

He did and FairPlay
But always his weakness
He isn't goat or even close takase whooped prime andy

I agree he’s not the best of all time but he’s in the conversation. I rank GSP above him for his well roundedness and his level of opposition. But it’s all just a conversation. If a case can be made for you, that’s the best you can do.

I agree he’s not the best of all time but he’s in the conversation. I rank GSP above him for his well roundedness and his level of opposition. But it’s all just a conversation. If a case can be made for you, that’s the best you can do.
Well Said

Never liked him vs dc though I was pro andy

Anderson is 1-4-1 in his last 6 and is a PED cheat (caught twice). Why are you kids still talking about him?

LOL if Weidman is the one who ends up with the 205 belt and Rockhold/Romero broken and fightless again. And the ballet fanboys soft.

Anderson needs to sit back...and cherry pick every last fight untill the end of his career

Anderson is washed up and a cheater. They should give him the Chris again for the shits and giggles.

Back