Anderson Silva responds to gay rumors (GIVES THE GOAT ANSWER)

I feel his pain. I get tagged with the gay rumors and I have no idea why.

If titties are involved, its not gay.

If those titties come attached with a dick, thats just a free bonus.

If you were trying to lease a car n they offered you a free hitch as a bonus, wouldn't you accept it?

The few gay people I know were raised by single moms

I use 3 different skincare product on my face. Nothing gay about that.

If titties are involved, its not gay.

If those titties come attached with a dick, thats just a free bonus.

If you were trying to lease a car n they offered you a free hitch as a bonus, wouldn't you accept it?
621na.jpg

Exactly.

Anderson bangs women. You can see by his 5 kids and his 22 year old son that he's been banging since 19 procreating. He loves the pussy.

What are you like 12?

do you know how many gay men have got married, and had many kids to try and convince themselves they are not gay? Do you know how many gay men have had sex with large numbers of woman to convince themselves of the same?

Having said that I'm not so sure Anderson is gay....However, would there be anything wrong with that? Would anyone think of him in a less positive light? I sure as hell hope not.

https://www.mmamania.com/2014/12/9/...t-could-find-out-in-the-future-that-he-is-mma

"They tease me. Sometimes people think I'm gay. A lot of people have asked me if I'm gay. I answer, 'Look, not to my knowledge. But, I'm still young, it could be that in the future I'll find out that I'm gay.' I take good care of my things, I put everything in a bag, I use soap, I put on a cream after training. People think it's capricious. To each his own. Doesn't mean you're more man or less man, more gay or less gay."
FOA... Anderson Silva did not say capricious.

Is this like a new thing? Have a bunch of kids and then say

"Oops i'm gay"..

Anderson likes kissing men too much. He's obviously not telling something.

1z4eovp.jpg

74843021-375x413-1373132458.jpg

nog-kiss-1-565x407.jpg

I still support him though. His sexual preference doesn't make him any less great.

@Redhawks100 let's show our boy some support

tumblr_mc1zh5VzDu1rr9i9xo1_400.gif

Anderson bangs women. You can see by his 5 kids and his 22 year old son that he's been banging since 19 procreating. He loves the pussy.
did not know he had been banging his son these last three years... hmm, interesting... must be a cumming of age thing,

What are you like 12?

do you know how many gay men have got married, and had many kids to try and convince themselves they are not gay? Do you know how many gay men have had sex with large numbers of woman to convince themselves of the same?

Having said that I'm not so sure Anderson is gay....However, would there be anything wrong with that? Would anyone think of him in a less positive light? I sure as hell hope not.
Nothing wrong if he really is gay. But it would be wrong if he's living a lie. Has a wife and stuff. Just be who you are. This isn't the dark ages anymore. Being gay is the coolest and trendiest thing to be these days. At least that's what mtv and the Democrat party tell me

Nothing wrong if he really is gay. But it would be wrong if he's living a lie. Has a wife and stuff. Just be who you are. This isn't the dark ages anymore. Being gay is the coolest and trendiest thing to be these days. At least that's what mtv and the Democrat party tell me

Gay is fine, just wish they wouldn´t have to be "special" with their parades and look at me, and constant need for "wow well done you´re so brave".

Just be who you are, do what you want and no hate crimes should be comitted against you - that simple.

A socieyt that doesnt give a SHIT, would be a nice relaxing society. no bashing and no attention whoring.

but gay tv shows is a bit much when they are suddenly gay out of the blue with nothing backing it up - definitely just to be special and to please everyone or be talked about. very annoying after a while.
not long before superman and batman will make out out of the blue.

Which just reaffirms what the intelligent among us already knew: do not take a fight with a gay dude lightly. Many have had a more violent life than most, out of necessity.

"They tease me. Sometimes people think I'm gay. A lot of people have asked me if I'm gay. I answer, 'Look, not to my knowledge. But, I'm still young, it could be that in the future I'll find out that I'm gay.' I take good care of my things, I put everything in a bag, I use soap, I put on a cream after training. People think it's capricious. To each his own. Doesn't mean you're more man or less man, more gay or less gay."

GOAT QUOTE

Metro Silva comin for dat belt

The man reproduced like a damn rabitt whenever he was not knocking out fools, he is obviously not gay come on
You could say he was making kids to cover up who he truly was. You see people all the time trying to outlaw same sex marriage, then they get busted in an airport bathroom or a motel with a dick in their mouth.

Either way, do you boo. Do whatever makes you happy. Dudes, Chicks. dudes and chicks at the same time. I support it.

Back