Anderson Silva responds to gay rumors (GIVES THE GOAT ANSWER)

I thought it was going to be regarding his high voice & delicate demeaner outside of the ring.

I really don't care either way though to be honest. I'm sure his wife might though. o_O

Theres nothing as gay or lesbian every human being has both male and female hormones inside them so nobody is %100 male or female...

Never knew there were gay rumours

Theres nothing as gay or lesbian every human being has both male and female hormones inside them so nobody is %100 male or female...

What the fuck

Edit: You must be the guy that gets some chicks but thinks about dicks once in a while

Edit 2: No homo

What the fuck

Edit: You must be the guy that gets some chicks but thinks about dicks once in a while

Edit 2: No homo
I mean ıf you know the meaning of being completely full of male hormones you would know how gay you are...

Arent all mma fighters? Esp grappling aces?

"I use soap" LOL.

Chael was right all along..

If using soap makes you gay then 95% of sherbros are as straight as they come...

To accuse AS of being gay is totally gay.

Anderson+Silva+Reaction.gif

Gay talk is always funny to me, I used to dj at a gay nightclub in SF and it tripped me out how many friends didn't understand...like, you don't have to be gay to work at a gay event.

One of my super flaming and outspoken coworkers used to always say stuff like he wanted to convert me or ask "when you gonna try it out?"

I'd always laugh it off and politely decline his offers but once I decided to fuck with him right back. I said the usual "no thanks" type answer so he replied with "don't knock it til you try it...you might like it"
So then to mess with him, whispered in his ear "that's what I'm afraid of" and then I smacked him on the ass

He was speechless and never tried again after that lol
<{clintugh}>

this thread is golden! can you imagine what would happen if some redneck homohater goes up to him and starts talking smack? it would be the most hilarious beat down in history.

Back