Anderson Silva responds to gay rumors (GIVES THE GOAT ANSWER)

Gay talk is always funny to me, I used to dj at a gay nightclub in SF and it tripped me out how many friends didn't understand...like, you don't have to be gay to work at a gay event.

One of my super flaming and outspoken coworkers used to always say stuff like he wanted to convert me or ask "when you gonna try it out?"

I'd always laugh it off and politely decline his offers but once I decided to fuck with him right back. I said the usual "no thanks" type answer so he replied with "don't knock it til you try it...you might like it"
So then to mess with him, whispered in his ear "that's what I'm afraid of" and then I smacked him on the ass

He was speechless and never tried again after that lol

Gay talk is always funny to me, I used to dj at a gay nightclub in SF and it tripped me out how many friends didn't understand...like, you don't have to be gay to work at a gay event.

One of my super flaming and outspoken coworkers used to always say stuff like he wanted to convert me or ask "when you gonna try it out?"

I'd always laugh it off and politely decline his offers but once I decided to fuck with him right back. I said the usual "no thanks" type answer so he replied with "don't knock it til you try it...you might like it"
So then to mess with him, whispered in his ear "that's what I'm afraid of" and then I smacked him on the ass

giphy.gif

I had a friend who trained with him at X Gym back in the day and said he house had a revolving door for pussy. Ugly, hot, fat, whatever he fucked a zillion bitches.

That's the way it's done, the fucking boss of MMA style lol...
Shark boss.jpg

Story meant to absolve you from gayness actually puts you on the highly likely to be gay list.

<TheWire1><TheWire1><TheWire1>

does boss mean PED using and very immature guy with effeminate voice and gestures/expressions with a try hard never funny personality? i'm afraid to see what you are like if you think a person like anderson is "boss".
maybe you can comment on your accomplishments?

also, i´d like to see how your voice sounds doing that beta comment in fromt of him lol

Not gay. Maybe a woman trapped in a man's body. He can be champ again, woman's 185 division.

I read that in Silvas voice, made it that much better lol

Anderson bangs women. You can see by his 5 kids and his 22 year old son that he's been banging since 19 procreating. He loves the pussy.

Back