Anderson Silva never looked like a PED user

Chael mentioned he was very suprised after feeling how strong Silva was
Chael being an adamant user of roids said he can easily tell if someone is using but won't ever blow someone in until they are caught.

having personally trained with the spider i can confirm he is not overly strong. very technical though so he would use leverage and such where strength would not be needed. i am much smaller than him and was not impressed with his strength. chael always talked about okami being insanely strong.

Hmmmmm. I believe Rich Franklin said the complete opposite of this. I believe he was surprised at how strong Anderson actually was.

Are u pro?
no just a long time hobbyist at this point. when living in orlando I was on the same fight team as Alex Nicholson, Mike Perry and Jacare. however jacare came to the team after I moved. I am going down to visit in a few months and am hoping to get a round or two in with him

Hmmmmm. I believe Rich Franklin said the complete opposite of this. I believe he was surprised at how strong Anderson actually was.
Well Rich was in the clinch against Silva, luckily I was only grappling, which he did not feel over the top strong on the ground.

Back