Anderson Silva is the GOAT

Anderson Silva is your GOAT.

Conor McGregor is mine.

GSP, Fedor, Mighty Mouse, Aldo, Jones are someone else's...

It's ok to glorify.

They're all greats.

- 16-0 UFC Win Streak
- 11 UFC Championship Belts
- 7 Year 17 Fight Unbeaten Streak
- Moved Up a Weight Class
- Greatest Highlight Reel In UFC History
- Has Defeated Top 5 Opponents at 170, 185, 205
- Actually in the Matrix

gOH3BrB.gif

V0Stkbr.gif

asilvafinfranklin_medium.gif

6NnfQd.gif

silvavsfranklin2_medium.gif

UMLQi4A.gif

bdFLUGk.gif

45.gif

untitled-420s22.gif

1.gif

silva%20v%20irvin%20leg%20kick%20counter.gif

sonnen-whoops.gif

anderson-silva-triangle-submit-chael-sonnen.gif

24axutu.jpg

Pay your respects below.

MZ1KONt.gif
3F6281C2-2B74-4E2C-BB5B-7EAB52AB59C2.jpeg
The two GOATs, interchangeable at 1 and 2

Anderson is the most devastating, well rounded striker we've had in the sport. Such finesse yet so violent. His title defense run is in a league of it's own. You just knew that about one minute into Prime Anderson's fights, the other guy was FOOKED.

Anderson is the most devastating, well rounded striker we've had in the sport. Such finesse yet so violent. His title defense run is in a league of it's own. You just knew that about one minute into Prime Anderson's fights, the other guy was FOOKED.

When he would circle around and then briefly pause you knew his opponent was fooked.

When he would circle around and then briefly pause you knew his opponent was fooked.
I’ll never forget the terrified look on Yushin’s face at UFC 134.

PED user = cheater. Only in the UFC can a PED user be the GOAT.

No he is not ... how many times do we have to go through this lol? Guy has been a proven cheater for a number of years , just like jones which automatically disqualified them from being goats, goats don’t need to cheat.
Hey i agree with you that cheating taint everything you do, but where do we stack putting your weight to the towel to make weight, apply vaseline to not get takedown and such things?
Anyway the 2 best ranked guys of his division were the biggest steroids abuser of all time... Sonnen and Belfort! Henderson for some "reason" need TRT. It's fair to say he was less doped than any of those 3. He fucked all of them.
At least in Jones case the guys he beat were never caught roiding, besides Chael who fought mw, so we can reasonable assume there was no level plain field.

I’ll never forget the terrified look on Yushin’s face at UFC 134.

Poor Yushin San was a deer in the headlights, when Anderson scanned him in round 2 like he was in a Bruce Lee movie his corner should have thrown the towel in.

Poor Yushin San was a deer in the headlights, when Anderson scanned him in round 2 like he was in a Bruce Lee movie his corner should have thrown the towel in.

This is what fear looks like

ConcreteScratchyChital-size_restricted.gif

Back