Anderson Silva is gonna TKO Adesanya

If this fight was in Anderson's prime it would be a lot easier for him. Now I think that he is going to lose. The big question is about the way Israel is going to win- with KO or decision. Anderson Silva is out of action from months, his losses are too many, he is quite old. Let's not forget that his style is relying too much on speed and reflexes which is not so good when you are becoming older and older.

I have this feeling.

Spider bless.
GOAT.
a.jpeg

You are a very silly person! Gonna enjoy all your tears when your little hero gets destroyed.

Silva almost got KOd by Bisping.....i know Silva isnt in his prime and thats exactly why he will lose. Maybe not by tko

Silva almost got KOd by Bisping.....i know Silva isnt in his prime and thats exactly why he will lose. Maybe not by tko
Almost KOd? Nah..
That's what almost KOd looks like:
PleasedCostlyCrossbill-size_restricted.gif

Attachments

• upload_2018-12-18_10-26-56.jpeg
    upload_2018-12-18_10-26-56.jpeg
    8.5 KB · Views: 1
So, that settles it.

Adesanya by ko.

I have the feeling that Anderson is taking on a young lion who will end Spiders career with this fight. I am defiantly looking forward to this fight and am anxious to see where Adesanya's career goes from here. A changing of the guard here. The KING is dead, long live the king.

Stop turning me on OP

Excited to see Anderson maybe for the last time.

He has definitely cherry picked his best chance back to a title shot. Got a dangerous young guy who will fight Anderson the only place he wants to fight and where he is strongest. Standing up. And in Whitaker he gets a champ who will also fight him standing up avoiding almost every other top contender who would certainly put him on his back if they felt they had to.

Smart cherry picking. Anderson still knows the game.

Silva is getting old. He has been doing some weird thing where he freezes slightly when opponents rush in with combinations and that is when he gets clipped, you can see it in his sparring. He is still good for single shots fencing type of sparring but frantic exchanges I don't think so. His reaction time is not the same as it used to be.

Just ask Erick Silva....

Fitch killed his momentum, he probably would have been the GOAT if not for that fight
He's still young. With a little more experience he will be champ.

Hes an underdog for sure but man I feel like hes being underestimated! Anderson can KO anyone.

Back