Anderson Silva: Hillary Clinton is a Great Woman

I wonder will a lot of his fanboys stop calling him the Goat now.

Truth is 90% of celebrities and foreigners supported Hillary but I wish they'd keep their opinions to themselves.
Robert DeNiro was probably my favorite actor but the way he has behaved has made me lose a lot of respect for him, its one thing to support Hillary but refusing to have your photo taken with Arnie because you thought he was supporting Trump (even though he didn't even vote for Trump) was pathetic.

lol fuck off Anderson, go worry about your own shithole of a country.

I wonder will a lot of his fanboys stop calling him the Goat now.

Truth is 90% of celebrities and foreigners supported Hillary but I wish they'd keep their opinions to themselves.
Robert DeNiro was probably my favorite actor but the way he has behaved has made me lose a lot of respect for him, its one thing to support Hillary but refusing to have your photo taken with Arnie because you thought he was supporting Trump (even though he didn't even vote for Trump) was pathetic.

I thought Arnie was a Republican?

she was legally obligated to defend that person, proof of it not being true?

You said that already. It wasn't true then and it's not true now. You're parroting talking points that you probably picked up from left-wing sources or Hillary Clinton herself. But speaking of Hillary Clinton herself:

'I had one appear, a prosecutor called me years ago, said that he had a guy who was accused of rape... and the guy wanted a woman lawyer, and asked me would I do it as a favor to him.' - Hillary Clinton

According to her own words, she agreed to defend the man as a favor to an acquaintance of hers, not because she had a legal obligation to do so.

Last edited:
Hillary is pretty rightwing on the major issue of foreign policy. Hillary was/is very eager to get rid of Assad while Trump doesn't want to. Hillary hates Putin while Trump doesn't show the rabid hate for Putin that NeoCons, the GOP and Hillary does.

I didn't vote for Hillary but Bill has only been accused and Trump has his fair share of women accusing him of sexually assaulting them, and we have a recording of him saying "grab them by the pussy".

Uh, no. None of the foreign policies of Hillary Clinton are inherently 'right wing'. If that's the case, then the vast majority of the left-wing establishment and much of the left in general is under a 'right wing spell' right now. Anti Gadaffi, anti Assad, and now anti Putin measures have strong support among them. Secondly, Bill Clinton wasn't just accused. He settled out of court with one of the women he sexually harassed, paying her a very large sum of money.

Uh, no. None of the foreign policies of Hillary Clinton are inherently 'right wing'. If that's the case, then the vast majority of the left-wing establishment and much of the left in general is under a 'right wing spell' right now. Anti Gadaffi, anti Assad, and now anti Putin measures have strong support among them. Secondly, Bill Clinton wasn't just accused. He settled out of court with one of the women he sexually harassed, paying her a very large sum of money.
Hillary, Bill and their close friend Madelline Albright supported the Iraq sanctions. When Albright was asked if a half million Iraqi children dying due to sanctions was worth it , she said Yes. The left is the side that has been the primary critic of the sanctions . This election season, Albright stumped for Hillary.

Hillary and Co. supported the war against Serbia, which was a war fought for European, Turkish and Mideast allies.

Hillary supported the Iraq war, a war orchestrated by the NeoCons. Hillary did this to curry favor with them and she belongs to that Liberal clique , of which Madelline Albright is a part of, that uses the excuse of Humanitarian cause to justify military intervention to support American foreign policy goals or that of America's allies. This was a major reason Obama beat Hillary, because he opposed the war, so like Trump now was seen as the candidate outside the establishment.

Hillary isn't a leftist ; leftists don't support the Saudis and take money from MidEast despots. The anti Ghaddafi brigade was pushed here by Hillary and NeoCons and the likes of McCain. Obama was very reluctant to hit Ghaddafi, such that the GOP interventionist cheerleaders accused him of leading from behind.

Hillary, Bill and their close friend Madelline Albright supported the Iraq sanctions. When Albright was asked if a half million Iraqi children dying due to sanctions was worth it , she said Yes. The left is the side that has been the primary critic of the sanctions . This election season, Albright stumped for Hillary.

Hillary and Co. supported the war against Serbia, which was a war fought for European, Turkish and Mideast allies.

Hillary supported the Iraq war, a war orchestrated by the NeoCons. Hillary did this to curry favor with them and she belongs to that Liberal clique , of which Madelline Albright is a part of, that uses the excuse of Humanitarian cause to justify military intervention to support American foreign policy goals or that of America's allies. This was a major reason Obama beat Hillary, because he opposed the war, so like Trump now was seen as the candidate outside the establishment.

Hillary isn't a leftist ; leftists don't support the Saudis and take money from MidEast despots. The anti Ghaddafi brigade was pushed here by Hillary and NeoCons and the likes of McCain. Obama was very reluctant to hit Ghaddafi, such that the GOP interventionist cheerleaders accused him of leading from behind.

Hillary and Bill are 'leftists' whether you like the fact or not. 'leftists don't support...' Actually, leftists do support the Saudis and have taken millions of money from Middle Eastern despots. They've done so since the moment we first established diplomatic ties to Saudi Arabia. Tell me, was FDR one of these dastardly 'neocons' as well? He, too, was a financial and political supporter of Saudi Arabia. Are you going to attempt to rewrite history again and claim that FDR wasn't a leftist? 'Obama was very...' I'll translate that: 'Obama was against war, but the mean ol' neocons goaded him into waging multiple wars. He had no choice. *tear*' I guess that's you're secondary excuse when the person's ideological background is too obvious and undeniable. Even if it's a leftist doing the foreign meddling, you blame the other ideological group for pressuring them into it, instead of holding them accountable for their own decision-making. Not only do leftists take money from Middle Eastern despots, they've outright given it to them and funded their agenda. Ask the American BDS movement about that. There are thousands of leftists mourning the death of Fidel Castro, an oppressive Latin American despot. But I'm supposed to believe that supporting a Middle Eastern one is beneath you? Laughable.

'The anti Ghaddafi brigade...NeoCons...McCain.'

Alexander (R-TN), Yea
Ayotte (R-NH), Yea
Baldwin (D-WI), Nay
Barrasso (R-WY), Nay
Begich (D-AK), Nay
Bennet (D-CO), Yea
Blumenthal (D-CT), Yea
Blunt (R-MO), Yea
Booker (D-NJ), Yea
Boozman (R-AR), Yea
Boxer (D-CA), Yea
Brown (D-OH), Nay
Burr (R-NC), Yea
Cantwell (D-WA), Yea
Cardin (D-MD), Yea
Carper (D-DE), Yea
Casey (D-PA), Yea
Chambliss (R-GA), Yea
Coats (R-IN), Yea
Coburn (R-OK), Nay
Cochran (R-MS), Yea
Collins (R-ME), Yea
Coons (D-DE), Yea
Corker (R-TN), Yea
Cornyn (R-TX), Yea
Crapo (R-ID), Nay
Cruz (R-TX), Nay
Donnelly (D-IN), Yea
Durbin (D-IL), Yea
Enzi (R-WY), Nay
Feinstein (D-CA), Yea
Fischer (R-NE), Yea
Flake (R-AZ), Yea
Franken (D-MN), Yea

Gillibrand (D-NY), Nay
Graham (R-SC), Yea
Grassley (R-IA), Yea
Hagan (D-NC), Yea
Harkin (D-IA), Yea
Hatch (R-UT), Yea
Heinrich (D-NM), Yea
Heitkamp (D-ND), Yea
Heller (R-NV), Nay
Hirono (D-HI), Yea
Hoeven (R-ND), Yea
Inhofe (R-OK), Yea
Isakson (R-GA), Yea
Johanns (R-NE), Yea
Johnson (D-SD), Yea
Johnson (R-WI), Yea
Kaine (D-VA), Yea
King (I-ME), Yea
Kirk (R-IL), Yea
Klobuchar (D-MN), Yea
Landrieu (D-LA), Yea
Leahy (D-VT), Nay
Lee (R-UT), Nay
Levin (D-MI), Yea
Manchin (D-WV), Nay
Markey (D-MA), Nay
McCain (R-AZ), Yea
McCaskill (D-MO), Yea
McConnell (R-KY), Yea
Menendez (D-NJ), Yea
Merkley (D-OR), Yea
Mikulski (D-MD), Yea
Moran (R-KS), Nay
Murkowski (R-AK), Yea
Murphy (D-CT), Nay
Murray (D-WA), Yea
Nelson (D-FL), Yea
Paul (R-KY), Nay
Portman (R-OH), Yea
Pryor (D-AR), Yea
Reed (D-RI), Yea
Reid (D-NV), Yea
Risch (R-ID), Nay
Roberts (R-KS), Nay
Rockefeller (D-WV), Yea
Rubio (R-FL), Yea
Sanders (I-VT), Nay
Schatz (D-HI), Yea
Schumer (D-NY), Yea
Scott (R-SC), Yea
Sessions (R-AL), Nay
Shaheen (D-NH), Yea
Shelby (R-AL), Yea
Stabenow (D-MI), Yea
Tester (D-MT), Yea
Thune (R-SD), Yea
Toomey (R-PA), Yea
Udall (D-CO), Yea
Udall (D-NM), Yea
Vitter (R-LA), Yea
Walsh (D-MT), Yea
Warner (D-VA), Yea
Warren (D-MA), Nay
Whitehouse (D-RI), Yea
Wicker (R-MS), Yea
Wyden (D-OR), Yea

That's 45 'Yea' votes for Democrats -- all 'Neocons', I'm sure. If you look very closely, you'll see the name of Al Franken with 'Yea' beside his name. Is Al Franken not a 'leftist', either? Are in fact all 45 of those Democrats Neocons -- and if so, why haven't they been voted out of power by the leftists in their district? Is California full of Neocons? Because that's where Diane Feinstein is from. She also voted for the measure. The reality is that waging war and nation building is not inherent to one ideology or the other. In fact, if you go back to the start of the 20th century, you'd see that it was right-wing politicians advocating against war and/or in favor of isolation.

Last edited:
You said that already. It wasn't true then and it's not true now. You're parroting talking points that you probably picked up from left-wing sources or Hillary Clinton herself. But speaking of Hillary Clinton herself:

'I had one appear, a prosecutor called me years ago, said that he had a guy who was accused of rape... and the guy wanted a woman lawyer, and asked me would I do it as a favor to him.' - Hillary Clinton

According to her own words, she agreed to defend the man as a favor to an acquaintance of hers, not because she had a legal obligation to do so.
source? stop assuming things though

can I get a source?
Mine is from a video a Trump supporter sent me in this thread, where you replied on. So I wonder how you come to the conclusion I'm parroting talking points from left wing sources or Hillary Clinton

can I get a source?
Mine is from a video a Trump supporter sent me in this thread, where you replied on. So I wonder how you come to the conclusion I'm parroting talking points from left wing sources or Hillary Clinton

I know the Netherlands and Europe in general isn't exactly known for logic and common sense, but this one is pretty basic. 'Would I do it as a favor to him?' does not equal 'legal obligation'.

I know the Netherlands and Europe in general isn't exactly known for logic and common sense, but this one is pretty basic. 'Would I do it as a favor to him?' does not equal 'legal obligation'.

I replied to this video, nice insults for someone who is wrong

I replied to this video, nice insults for someone who is wrong

Now respond to the fact that Hillary Clinton in her own words says she was asked to do it as a favor, genius. Posting another video is not a refutation of what she said in the video I posted.

Now respond to the fact that Hillary Clinton in her own words says she was asked to do it as a favor, genius. Posting another video is not a refutation of what she said in the video I posted.
Its not the video I replied to, but he deleted it, still visible in my message though.
It's not another video

Silva at it again. Greatest troll ever. It's normal

Just look at his fights. This guy trolls at every opportunity.

Its not the video I replied to, but he deleted it, still visible in my message though.
It's not another video

You're babbling.

What is your response to the fact that Hillary Clinton said she was asked to defend him as a favor? How is that consistent with your lie that it was a legal obligation?

Spider just wishes he had her leg thickness. Would have saved him from the breakage.

You're babbling.

What is your response to the fact that Hillary Clinton said she was asked to defend him as a favor? How is that consistent with your lie that it was a legal obligation?
No you're wrong about the original video and I advice you to watch the first minute and a half of that video, because it answers this question.

edit: this video

No you're wrong about the original video and I advice you to watch the first minute and a half of that video, because it answers this question.

edit: this video

Moron, you've already posted that video. Citing a CNN segment is not an argument against Hillary's own description of how she came to defend the rapist. I'll ask you the same question: 'What is your response to the fact that Hillary Clinton said she was asked to defend him as a favor? How is that consistent with your lie that it was a legal obligation?'

Do you deny the fact that she said this? I timestamped the exact moment.

“The prosecutor called me a few years ago, he said he had a guy who had been accused of rape, and the guy wanted a woman lawyer,” said Clinton in the interview. “Would I do it as a favor for him?”

- Washington Free Beacon.

Back