Anderson Silva has had more boring fights than GSP.

He also had many fights that were way more exciting than any GSP fight. He was always a bit hit or miss when it came to excitement while GSP just started of exciting then got boring.

Prove_Me_Wrong.jpg

1. Silva vs Leites
2. Silva vs Maia
3. Silva vs Diaz
4. Silva vs Brunson

Those fights should be shown at insomnia clinics.

method=get&s=gsp-02-04-2016-17-8-0-755.png
To be fair, GSP does not have many fights like:
1. Silva vs Franklin x2
2. Silva vs Leben
3. Silva vs Lutter
4. Silva vs Marquardt
5. Silva vs Henderson
6. Silva vs Irvin
7. Silva vs Griffin
8. Silva vs Sonnen x2
9. Silva vs Belfort
10. Silva vs Okami
11. Silva vs Bonnar

All dynamic finishes in varieties of ways.......... Lets be honest, if we are comparing the two for exciting fights, its not even close. I still consider GSP the GOAT.

To be fair, GSP does not have many fights like:
1. Silva vs Franklin x2
2. Silva vs Leben
3. Silva vs Lutter
4. Silva vs Marquardt
5. Silva vs Henderson
6. Silva vs Irvin
7. Silva vs Griffin
8. Silva vs Sonnen x2
9. Silva vs Belfort
10. Silva vs Okami
11. Silva vs Bonnar

All dynamic finishes in varieties of ways.......... Lets be honest, if we are comparing the two for exciting fights, its not even close..

This.

1/10 troll job.

The Maia fight wasn't boring.
That fight was only slightly better than watching wallpaper dry. But just because a fight is boring doesn't make a fight bad. Boring fights are often the smartest fights.

When you can post this many exciting GSP gifs, then I'll listen. Inb4 a crap load of TD and jab gifs...

bdFLUGk.gif

giphy.gif

asilvafinfranklin_medium.gif

silva%20v%20irvin%20leg%20kick%20counter.gif

sonnen-whoops.gif

giphy.gif

tumblr_my4iw0FKxo1ry1rm7o3_400.gif

gOH3BrB.gif

fbgk06.gif

zWdcI8w.gif

6NnfQd.gif

Silva-upkick-on-Okami-ROTR_medium.gif

LimitedForkedCockroach.gif

24axutu.jpg

1.gif

Most people that use Silva vs Maia as an example of a boring Anderson Silva fight, didn't actually see the fight. They just heard/read someone else say it was boring and regurgitate that.

When you can post this many exciting GSP gifs, then I'll listen. Inb4 a crap load of TD and jab gifs...

bdFLUGk.gif

giphy.gif

asilvafinfranklin_medium.gif

silva%20v%20irvin%20leg%20kick%20counter.gif

sonnen-whoops.gif

giphy.gif

tumblr_my4iw0FKxo1ry1rm7o3_400.gif

gOH3BrB.gif

fbgk06.gif

zWdcI8w.gif

6NnfQd.gif

Silva-upkick-on-Okami-ROTR_medium.gif

LimitedForkedCockroach.gif

24axutu.jpg

1.gif

LOL, GSP can't even dream to execute the genius os AS. His highlights are jabs and TDs, stiff like a robot.

Silva was way more exciting than GSP and a better champion.

Just facts.

GSP did like ten years of not finishing fights if you exclude the bj penn towel throw... ten years of decisions, don’t ever say Andy is more borin*than GSP, and pass whatever you’re smoking btw

The Maia fight wasn't boring.

You're the best contrarian on Sherdog. We need you. Boring is in the eye of the beholder, so if you say you didn't find it boring then I believe you.

However a large majority of fans responded badly to that fight. In the end, enough people found it boring that it is fair to characterize it as boring.

You're the best contrarian on Sherdog. We need you. Boring is in the eye of the beholder, so if you say you didn't find it boring then I believe you.

However a large majority of fans responded badly to that fight. In the end, enough people found it boring that it is fair to characterize it as boring.

The problem with outrage culture is that you can give someone the greatest thing ever for an hour, but if 7 minutes of that hour suck to them, then ultimately that means the whole thing sucked.

Go back and watch those first 3 rounds. It was actually the opposite of boring. Action, antics and domination on Silva's part. Listen to how the crowd responds. They were fucking loving it. Then Silva gassed, the announcers were questioning why he couldn't finish, and Dana White bashes the fight and that's all people remember.

Funny how selective "fans" are with when they agree with Dana White.

The problem with outrage culture is that you can give someone the greatest thing ever for an hour, but if 7 minutes of that hour suck to them, then ultimately that means the whole thing sucked.

Go back and watch those first 3 rounds. It was actually the opposite of boring. Action, antics and domination on Silva's part. Listen to how the crowd responds. They were fucking loving it. Then Silva gassed, the announcers were questioning why he couldn't finish, and Dana White bashes the fight and that's all people remember.

Funny how selective "fans" are with when they agree with Dana White.

One thing I remember about that whole card was that it was supposedly like 100 degrees fahrenheit. (Wasn't it in Abu Dhabi?)

I'm thinking a five round fight under those conditions would taper off at the end regardless of the fighters involved.

Back