Anderson Silva: "Georges just runs, It's crazy. He has a different view - to take easy fights."

Jack is back under the name TheExpert. But he's trying his best not going full retard yet to not raise suspicions. Give him 2-3 weeks and he'll be back to his old self.

LOL
Prove that I am the very fine poster, JackSchtottl.

I know for a fact he is not back and is never coming back.....some people stay in touch you know?

Yeah probably is good enough for me! Glad sherdog has gastroenterologists ready to help diagnose fighters!

And they don't even need to examine the person, see a colonoscopy, go to medical school, nothing!!!
It's great stuff isn't it?

Next time I have a tummy ache, I'll just come to sherdog.

<HisEye>

LOL

I know for a fact he is not back and is never coming back.....some people stay in touch you know?
First you say Jack sucks now he is a very fine poster ? Okay Jack.

First you say Jack sucks now he is a very fine poster ? Okay Jack.

I'm sorry you miss Jack so much.

Maybe this will help you cope.

2omogw.jpg

M'eh. I can't deal with your level of stupidity here. I have not put forth anything on what might have caused his condition other to say what the medical professionals who treated GSP have said. So if you think that makes me sound like I think i was on his medical team I don't know what to say to you. SOmehow quoting medical professionals who HAVE done the assessment is bad now?
Show me the quotes of the “medical professionals” that say GSP has UC. HIPPA laws don’t allow any doctors to release patient health information. All we have to go on is what GSP said on Facebook. You didn’t quote medical professionals as you claim, you just repeated what GSP said.

Show me the quotes of the “medical professionals” that say GSP has UC. HIPPA laws don’t allow any doctors to release patient health information. All we have to go on is what GSP said on Facebook. You didn’t quote medical professionals as you claim, you just repeated what GSP said.

How come he is too sick to fight Witakker.....but healthy enough to look for a LW fight?

That's not how UC works.

GSP has always been calculated. If the UFC really wanted to make GSP vs Silva they could make it. Money talks.

Ulcerative colitis and Crohn’s disease are diseases that no doctor can explain the cause of yet. Sometimes it’s genetic, sometimes it’s caused by an overactive immune system (autoimmune), and sometimes people just get ulcers from a change of diet.

Every case is different but if you believe that GSP has a consistent disease that he suffers from because he tried to fight at 185 for 1 fight then...
Then this statement alone will not help you.

Did you read that ?

LOL

LOLLLL of course he's never coming back, he was banned. He has already came back under the name TheExpert though. We all know it.

Did you read that ?

You are full of sh*t on this topic. You are just taking the word of a guy you don't even know.

And you don't know anything about medicine....biology,,,,,,chemistry....anything. You are uneducated, we can all see it.

You are full of sh*t on this topic. You are just taking the word of a guy you don't even know.

And you don't know anything about medicine....biology,,,,,,chemistry....anything. You are uneducated, we can all see it.

ROFL! Fuck off Notsosure/Jack. You will be allowed to talk to me about education when you manage to not get banned twice every years.

Back