Anderson Silva: "Georges just runs, It's crazy. He has a different view - to take easy fights."

Verace

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
"That's an interesting fight, but Georges has never come to accept the challenge," Silva said. "Georges just runs, runs, runs, It's crazy. I do not think Georges wants the fight -- but that's OK. I respect Georges. He is a great fighter. Maybe he just has a different view -- to take easy fights. That's not me. I like to take the big challenges in my life.

"Georges is very lucky and very smart. He never goes to take a fight if it's not easy. That's the point. Georges, for me, is a great fighter, but he never takes the real challenges in life. That's my opinion. I respect him, but that's my opinion."

Anderson going deep on GSP.

Maybe this will take him to a dark place and hell finally accept the fight.
<{yearp}>

He's not wrong.

GSP never wanted to go up to MW, but he quickly changed his mind when Bisping (an easy opponent) became champ.

Then of course he never defended.

Everyone except Gsp's nuthuggers know the truth about his fight-picking (over selectiveness) , he should challenge himself instead of running. It's one of the reasons holding him back from top goat status imo.

Says the man who wanted to face the LW?

Why hasn’t GSP fought the Irvins and bonners of MW?

Come on Anderoid , That Juice must have fucked up your mind he just finished the guy that beat you not too long ago the only reason why he is not fighting you its because you are too much of a easy fight now .
Ohhhh shit, 30 pages of 2 fan bases going hectic incoming
Dozer and his crew got banned so their kind is gone now .

He's right. This is why Silva is the GOAT

GSP is risk-averse and has history of shying away from hard fights, Silva at MW, Hendricks rematch, Woodley etc . Not to mention him cherry picking Bisping

fedor-emelianenko-B172Scrum-750.jpg

I mean I won't argue that Anderson hasn't taken crazier and harder to win fights, but the level of competitor GSP fought is at a much higher standard

And sure it was against Bisping but he still came back after 4 years to fight in a higher weight division for the title

anderson gonna anderson. yeah, GSP ran from the entire WW division that he completely cleaned out. GTFO.

Oh shyt! Anderson finally had enough..

I think it’s fair to say GSP is probably cherry picking now but it can’t be said he didn’t consistantly face the top WWs during his prime.

They had GSP ringside to challenge Silva at UFC 112. After the fight Dana said Silva didn't deserve the fight.

Silva doesn't have the right to call out anyone for any moves they make in their MMA career, he chose to cheat against other fighters.

So the fighter with the least padded record in MMA history who cleared up his division before taking a break at 32 and returned after 4 years to move up in weight and challenge the MW World Champion is taking easy fights? Sure...

It's easy to take risks when you have nothing to lose like Anderson at this point.

When he was at his peak and undefeated in years he did his very best to duck Weidman.

So yeah... east to say this now. But back then he wanted to fight a WW instead of dangerous young buck.

I think all athletes in this division will get their opportunity in going for the title. I don’t have any intention of fighting with him (Weidman). I still think he has a lot to do in the UFC. I am in a comfortable position and I am no longer a child, I am 37 years old, he’s a kid that is starting. Obviously, this might happen, but, I have two fights on my contract and I think one of them will be with St. Pierre and I don’t really have an intention in fighting with him (Weidman) because I’m not a fool. I’m already an oldie, you know?

Can u imagine how badly GSP would whoop Silva if they fougth?

Back