Anderson Silva deflecting punches with his forearms

He's done that in some of his other fights.

He's well out of his prime here too. Prime Silva was something really, really special.

It's a shame that some want to discredit him bad.
He discredited himself by being a drugs cheat

It's quite a commonly used part of the Philly shell in boxing, Mayweather raises his elbows to deflect punches upwards. It's sometimes pinged in boxing though as it can cause people to get hit with elbows or people using it to post between them and their opponent.

Are you saying:
a) losing to Bisping is embarassing itself; or
b) losing by points in a controversial decision where Bisping's face was completely destroyed is embarassing?
It was embarassing how he was completely outclassed by Bisping and his best strike of the night was a sneaky shot when Bisping was asking for his mouthguard. And this was after recently coming back from being banned for taking steroids. Very embarassing imo

Are you saying:
a) losing to Bisping is embarassing itself; or
b) losing by points in a controversial decision where Bisping's face was completely destroyed is embarassing?

Why are you so happy about a cheap shot ? It's shameful.

He got outclassed by Bisping... who, mind you, is an elder fighter himself. Bisping... let that sink in.

I dont know who annoys me more: The retards discrediting Silva or the retards discrediting Bisping.

morons discrediting the goat silva are number one bullshit

he deflect punches with his chin sometime

Yeah...fighters have been known to do that...from time to time. Even the champ.

tumblr_mysigcdtI71ry1rm7o1_400.gif

I am the only one who fights that Silva nowadays does more style and less substance. Doing unnecessary movement just to show audience that he's still the spider we remember. Silva did a lot of shit in Bisping fight but failed to deliver when he was asked at last rounds.

Biggest Silva fan, he should retire.

Last edited:
This is how it's done!!!

66z2n7.jpg

tumblr_m5dzdo9YBq1ry1rm7o1_r1_250.gif

LOL I like Rampage, but he struggled to beat Forrest Griffin standing.

See Anderson still doesnt get much credit for how badly he wiped the floor with Forrest. Its Forrest Griffin I know, but at that time, Forrest was only beaten by some elites and actualy beat a few elites himself.

Anderson Silva dont give a fook. He's made the money and is settled. Nowadays hes just going in to just put on a show.

He discredited himself by being a drugs cheat

It was embarassing how he was completely outclassed by Bisping and his best strike of the night was a sneaky shot when Bisping was asking for his mouthguard. And this was after recently coming back from being banned for taking steroids. Very embarassing imo

"A picture is worth a thousand of your hater words".
"completely outclassed" LOL

31A1BD9B00000578-0-image-a-22_1456654457033.jpg

Anderson-Silva-KO039s-Michael-Bisping-YLondon-VideoPics4.jpg

morons discrediting the goat silva are number one bullshit

Those are considered significant strikes by the judges

Back