Anderson Silva’s longevity is amazing.

Not even GOAT enhanced oldman; at 42 Anderson was gifted a decision over Brunson, at 41 Hendo KTFO Fedor.

I bet he took a stack of the 'fast hands', 'amazing boxing', and 'head movement' steroid.

Performance enhancing drugs. They can, believe it or not, give you "faster hands, better boxing and better head movement". I am guessing people don't take them just for fun.

I bet he took a stack of the 'fast hands', 'amazing boxing', and 'head movement' steroid.
Don't forget that injection of phenomenal reflexes and iron chin juice, lol. If steroids gave you talent, then CM Punk could be champ. Better recovery? Yes. Extended training? Yes. But they won't turn chicken shit into chicken salad.

Don't forget that injection of phenomenal reflexes and iron chin juice, lol. If steroids gave you talent, then CM Punk could be champ. Better recovery? Yes. Extended training? Yes. But they won't turn chicken shit into chicken salad.
Clearly some here can't tell the difference between the two.

Bullshit.

Prime Anderson never lost. He went on a 17
fight win streak with 15 finishes (13 within 2 rounds), 10 title defneses, and 3 LHW KOs.

Prime GSP consisted of 7 straight decisions (8/9 decisions), tapping to strikes to Serra, and being retired by Hendricks.

Anderson > GSP

Deal with it.

Anderson went undefeated in 11 UFC title fights in his "Prime" run, GSP went undefeated in 11 UFC title fights in his run which is still going in 2 divisions. GSP is still winning out of his "Prime", Anderson used roids to extend his....."Prime".

Performance enhancing drugs. They can, believe it or not, give you "faster hands, better boxing and better head movement". I am guessing people don't take them just for fun.
Brb, popping some roids.

Edit: You are right, my head and hands are moving so much faster now. Fuck work ethic.

Please tell me you don't believe the Shogun was just on good diet and vitamins his whole career?
As silly as you and the droves of deluded Silva fans that think he was clean ever? Lol he took the roids for his broken leg bro! Lol

As silly as you and the droves of deluded Silva fans that think he was clean ever? Lol he took the roids for his broken leg bro! Lol
Actually I don't believe any MMA fighter is clean or has been for most of their pro career. I'm not the one hooting on about how my favourite fighter was once clean lol. Talk about deluded.

You clearly know nothing about performance enhancing .drugs. Training more makes you better at techniques. Steroids help you train more. Fuck you guys are on other dimensions of ignorant.

Actually I don't believe any MMA fighter is clean or has been for most of their pro career. I'm not the one hooting on about how my favourite fighter was once clean lol. Talk about deluded.
You're deluded because you think steroids don't help you fight better. Smh

You're deluded because you think steroids don't help you fight better. Smh
I never said that either, but I like how you keep running from the topic. If you took some roids, you'll run faster.

You really need new material or at least present it in a different fashion, your clipboard must be full of this drivel.

Recent Sherdog poll has GSP winning >2 to 1 over Anderson.
Pro MMA fighters’ opinions > Basement dwelling Canadians on Sherdog

I never said that either, but I like how you keep running from the topic. If you took some roids, you'll run faster.
Keep telling me Silva didn't benefit from taking PEDs. It's cute and hilarious

Bro he just popped some better reflexes and some fast hands ROFL ROFL derp

Where did I say that? The delusion is getting to you.

Do you believe that Shogun was clean in Pride? Do you believe that Shogun was clean in the UFC?

Two simple questions, simple answers too (if you aren't a dummy).

He started a lot younger, had major surgeries plenty of times, didn't PED in the UFC so shown decline, fought harder competition, and most of all had a style where he basically outlasts his opponents with his granite chin to land the KO of his own for the last decade..
Fighter who block punches with their chin usually don't end very well once it gets cracked.

On the opposite AS was one of the most elusive fighters in MMA for a good part of his career so..

But the " started very young " factor is, imo, an underrated one.. I'd be very surprised if Jones fights to his late 30's..

This is true

He could've retired after the first tough fight against Chael, like GSP did against Hendricks

Yet Silva kept fighting and even gave the American Gangster a rightful rematch ..
and finished him again

Anderson Silva is a true mixed martial artist

GSP comes back from a long lay off to go up in weight and wins a 2nd title.

Andy comes back from a long lay off and fights a retired WW who hasnt won a fight in years and then gets popped for muktiple PED's.

Whose the true mixed martial artist??

He hasn't looked the same in a span, but that is the years and all the mileage. His call if he still wants to scrap. He is being paid well soI can see it being hard to refuse as well.

We have already seen how fighters longevity is drawn out through their careers and across various leagues.

I'm still in!

Bro he just popped some better reflexes and some fast hands ROFL ROFL derp

This narrative about PEDs "doing nothing" is hilarious lately..
Yeah , they do nothing and fighters don't benefit from those, that's why they are called performance enhancing drugs and everyone is on them..

Deny at its finest..

ps :
Same with the Jones fanbois pretending they had nothing to do with his success or wins against DC.
Put DC on the same PEDs then let them bang bruh...

Back