Anderson says he could make 179lbs for a fight Vs Conor.

On top of being a cheater, does this guy even have any dignity?

GSP is already too small for Anderson Silva

GSP-Anderson-Silva.jpg

And now Silva wants to fight a guy who fought most of his career as a FW? Conor doesn't even walk around as high as 179.

Conor was talking out of his ass. He has no real intentions to fight Silva imo. And Silva is sounding real desperate.
Even an old Silva should be overwhelming for Conor. It's a strange thing especially since it's a counter striker vs a smaller counter striker. Not necessarily the most exciting match up stylistically.

I'm not an spider fan by any stretch of the imagination - but he would beat Conor, and he would beat him badly. Conor isn't used to feeling real power.

If it happens, I'm totally in for it. But I don't know if I want it to happen.

I foresee AS fighting for Bellator in the near future.

I remember reading that Conor walks at 178. He would gas in 3 minutes if he fights that heavy.
"Walks at 178" yet could not even hit 169 when bulking up tremendously and not cutting any weight. Like many fighters, he lies about size to get a mental advantage over competition, like saying he was 174 in cage vs Aldo. Khabib tho apparently walks at 195, where as Andy as 200, so I would really like seeing that fight, also stylistically it would be interesting.

Wth happened to you Anderson? Other fighters used to look up to you. Its sad

Solution to Anderson and GSP calling out smaller fighters: Anderson and GSP just fight each other.

giphy.gif

It's not even a remotely relevant fight at this point.

It's like watching Fedor smash far past prime, over the hill former UFC champs. There just is no point.

It's not even a remotely relevant fight at this point.

It's like watching Fedor smash far past prime, over the hill former UFC champs. There just is no point.

Far more relevant than fighting smaller guys in my humblest of opinions.

Also Fedor is 42 with 44 fights and beating these former champs. He owns the UFC regardless of age. Cheers.

Back