Anderson is the only GOAT who’s top 8 wins came via 1st/2nd round finish

The thing is he always beat the best guys at the time.

I understand what you're saying but who at the time of his reign could he have beaten for that "big win"? The only one it could've been was GSP but he didn't want to move up.

Jon Jones. Silva already had fights at LHW. It made sense.

Silva ducked Gsp but went ahead and choked out Hendo (on TRT) instead. Forest Griffin is a nobody. Trt Vitor is a nobody. Rich Franklin is a nobody. And so on. And so forth.

Good thread, TS.

The spider did something amazing during his career.

Not only did he win, but he made people believe he was invincible.

Truly the goat.

>when anderfraud fought someone who's well rounded
UFC168-ChrisWeidmanXAndersonSilva-Rd1-SloMo1a-400-sg.gif
He had already been out of his prime for years at this point . Anderson that beat marquardt would have destroyed the crease

Bisping was the fucking champion recently of MW but couldnt even sniff a title shot when Anderson was reigning..

but Anderson is overrated and has no big wins....

GSP's bjj is years ahead of Cormier's.

GSP went 10 years without submitting someone, couldn't even submit Hardy despite endless attempts. Against Bisping, he was actually being mauled with elbows from the bottom until he landed that left hook. Just lol if you think he would easily submit the Spider, the most likely scenario involves the Canadian man being laid on the mat unconscious

Last edited:
He had already been out of his prime for years at this point . Anderson that beat marquardt would have destroyed the crease

So when Silva beat Hendo, Hendo was out of his prime for years too right? Cuz Hendo was about the same age when a younger Silva beat him.

Anderson dismantled Rich so bad that now people barely give him credit for the wins anymore. it's easy to forget just how good Rich was before Anderson came to the UFC and laid waste to the entire division for the better part of the following decade
Wait franklin was good?

Besides finishing grandpa shamrock what else had rich done?

The middleweight division was the flyweight division at that time, young and terrible.

rich lucked out getting that title shot

CAnt duck someone from outside your weight class.

AS on the other hand ducked Shogun and Evans, he also callout out WW Nick Diaz (and had to cheat to barely win a snoozer by running away). Oh and he also called out FW McGregor.

Oh and he also attempted his best to dodge the Chael rematch and delayed the Weidman fight for as long as he could.

Who exactly is the duck?

GSP is the duck.

I noticed you have nobody liking your comments. Do you want me to hit like so you will have some likes to your hateful troll profile?

GSP is the duck.

I noticed you have nobody liking your comments. Do you want me to hit like so you will have some likes to your hateful troll profile?
@ThunderStruck is a delusional, Canadian, and fighter bashing GSP dickrider. Nobody takes that troll seriously. Hence, no likes.

Anderson Silva has also only beaten three or maybe four middleweights (being very generous with four) that could reasonably be called top 10 by today's standards, which is not bad but he is the most overrated MMA fighter of all time.

This is a terrible view of the situation. It makes no difference where they would stand today, it matters where they were at the time of the fight.

I don’t think he’s the best ever, but he is one of them. To say he’s overrated is just laughable.

Canderson's true form is that of a skinny ww getting owned by journeymen in Japan.

His career did a complete 180 overnight the moment he started training with this man, Mr Drostanolone... what a coincidence.
B9FcWsECUAA502T.jpg

GOAT fraud.

He's the only "goat" to test positive for multiple banned substances on multiple occasions too.

Back