Anderson greasing. Fraud's gonna fraud.

vik93

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Remember when he greased, blatantly... At least twice actually. And he's been caught using PED's three times is it? He routinely called out GSP in a smaller weight division but wanted no part of Jones. LOLL. But sure, let's bash GOAT's and put this guy on a pedestal. The fact that GSP is bashed and this guy gets his dick sucked on these forums says a lot about the trash posting here.

Evidence:
2a94nd4.gif

giphy.gif

Two seperate occasions, guy's a complete fraud.

GSP smashed BJ's brains in. BJ went and cried in front of the commission. GSP's reputation is spotless, and yet on sherdog he is the "cheater".

Last edited:
Don't worry about bitter hearts and bum souls, you're just giving them a thread to all post in. GSP GOAT.

greaser or not, GSP was scared shitless of that guy for almost a decade.

Blatantly greasing is fine by me. At least it's blatant. It's not as if you're roiding in some shady gas station.

Don't forget short grabbing.

648016_2.jpg

648016_1.jpg

Silva has always been a dirty cheat.

1. Thank you Anderson for causing bitter crybabies to project patheticly on sherdog. Goat

Don't forget short grabbing.

648016_2.jpg

648016_1.jpg

Silva has always been a dirty cheat.
giphy.gif
but is he the dirtiest player in the game? I think Jones is worse. I think Jones is the dirtiest. Especially with eye pokes. At least Silva has never eye poked anyone

giphy.gif
but is he the dirtiest player in the game? I think Jones is worse. I think Jones is the dirtiest. Especially with eye pokes. At least Silva has never eye poked anyone

Yea, Jon Jones was dirty as fuck too.

Grease Saint Pierre
gspgrease2.gif

687474703a2f2f6934302e74696e797069632e636f6d2f32637a326736712e676966

All natty here.
Picture_11_display_image.png

Goats don´t tap to strikes.
8b5evq0.gif~c200

GSP is a fraud. The Lance Armstrong of MMA.

GSP is a fraud. The Lance Armstrong of MMA.

Except there's zero evidence he's cheating. He doesn't hide behind cancer or a cancer charity. He's not a sociopath who's lied about everything. There are no journalists with evidence of his cheating - because he's not. Not one of his friends or ex teammates has come out against him.

You don't know what you're talking about, keep being a :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:.

Probably was and Anderson was scared shitless of Jones the same
Anderson has admitted Jones would destroy him, GSP was a straight pussy when it came to Anderson. never forget.

Probably was and Anderson was scared shitless of Jones the same

Right? He went up to LHW to fight but always avoided Jon Jones when it was brought up. "He's my friend. Is normal."

Back