Anderson destroyed Prime versions of Hendo, Vitor, Franklin 2X, & LHW Forrest in less than 2 rounds

on steroids.......but seriously forrest should not be a win you should brag about and for the record hendo was old already
Cut that out, Forrest the Underrated Griffin beat Shogun, Rampage, Tito and Rich... and was beating Rashad before he lost.

Forrest inspired us flying on wings of hope!

Whatever man you're right poor Chael and vitor fighting such a roided monstrosity poor marquart and hendo we all know those poor innocent dudes would never touch something that comes out of a needle :rolleyes:

whatever man Indeed lol, fuck them all except chael at least he manned up to it and didn’t make any dick pills excuse about it

Cut that out, Forrest the Underrated Griffin beat Shogun, Rampage, Tito and Rich... and was beating Rashad before he lost.

Forrest inspired us flying on wings of hope!

Hey man I love Forrest but no he should not be a win to brag about. Yes he did he’s the biggest overachiever in lhw history

The GOAT list is a pretty controversial one. There's basically 6 people almost tied... but I do edge Spider ahead of them for his impressive style & having more wins over people who continued to do well after fighting them.

I did an interesting study one day to see how many people that each of the GOAT's fought... who continued to do well after they fought the GOAT. To me this helps legitimize the wins... & dis-credits their wins against cans or over the hill fighters. Here is my findings.

Spider = 9 - Franklin (twice), Marquardt, Cote, Leites, Maia, Belfort, Chael & Hendo

Fedor = 7 - Arona, Sobrol, Big Nog (Twice) , Cro Cop, Hunt, & Arlovski

Jones = 7 – Shogun, Machida, Vitor, Gus & Teix & DC (twice)

Mouse = 7 - Benevidez (twice), Dodson (twice), Moraga, Kyoji, Cejudo

Aldo = 7 - Uriah, Lamas, Jung, Edgar (twice) Mendez (twice)

GSP = 7 - Jon Fitch, Jake Shieds, Condit, Penn (twice) Hendricks, Hughes (but the 2nd win not counted due to Hughes losing a lot & fighting people about to retire.)

Shout out to Couture with 9 title winz spanning 2 weight divisionz. - (I didn't do a breakdown of how his opponents did after fighting him though since 9 titles is less than the others.)

Oh look, two of Sherdog's most delusional GSP dickriders are triggered :)

GSP is a fraud. GSP has the most overrated resume in MMA history filled with one dimensional fighters and LWs. GSP couldn't even finish a ham sandwich. GSP is the Lance Armstrong of MMA.

Anderson > GSP

Anderson is a tinpot fighter

Prime thing is a little iffy. I agree that Anderson beat those guys in their prime.

GSP beat Penn x2, Hughes x2, Condit, Shields and Diaz. More Prime champs but not as savage
Jones beat Machida, Rashad, Belfort, and Cormier x2. Same amount of prime champs but not as savage. (Machida win was Savage as f*** though)
Fedor beat Minotauro x2, Crocop, Randleman, Arlovski and Sylvia. More prime champs and just as savage if not more.

Fedor > Anderson

fedor%2Bsweater.jpg
Fedor beat glass chin, randleman who can't string more than 2 wins at a time , crocop that hadn't fully utilized his powers and big timeh. I'll give him the wins over nog

Way to spin numbers to discredit Anderson idiot.

How about this?

Hendo went on to win 7 of his next 8 fights after the Anderson loss with wins against Franklin, Fedor, Bisping, Shogun, Palhares, Babalu, and Cavalcante.
<13>

Yea, you fucking stupid. I'm not even a fan of the dude and I think you're retarded.
You're the retarded one

Best mw fighters were in SF at that time
Not saying they would have destroyed Anderson but the contenders were weak af compared to sf

Munoz was to get a ts ... lol

Let that sink in

You're the retarded one

Best mw fighters were in SF at that time
Not saying they would have destroyed Anderson but the contenders were weak af compared to sf

Munoz was to get a ts ... lol

Let that sink in
"Best MWs were in SF at the time"???
What?!?!?! Are you serious? Who? The best MW in SF (Rockhold) crossed over and got blown to smithereens by Vitor. The fuck you talkin' 'bout?

"Best MWs were in SF at the time"???
What?!?!?! Are you serious? Who? The best MW in SF (Rockhold) crossed over and got blown to smithereens by Vitor. The fuck you talkin' 'bout?
Blown away by 1 fighter so that means mw wasn't weak?

He'd have smashed the rest of them

But yeah... nate, dan Miller, okami, mark munoz, chael sonnen... such fierce and amazing fighters :rolleyes:

Blown away by 1 fighter so that means mw wasn't weak?

He'd have smashed the rest of them

But yeah... nate, dan Miller, okami, mark munoz, chael sonnen... such fierce and amazing fighters :rolleyes:
Got KOed by a fighter who has never KOed anyone in his entire UFC career.

UFC's MWs were 10xs better than the shitty fighters in SF.

SF only had Rockhold, Jacare and Moose.

Let's not forget Silva absolutely tooled Stephan Bonnar.

A giant super tough, durable LHW that was never stopped in a fight including the time he fight Jon Jones

And Silva destroyed him like a rank amateur.

Got KOed by a fighter who has never KOed anyone in his entire UFC career.

UFC's MWs were 10xs better than the shitty fighters in SF.

SF only had Rockhold, Jacare and Moose.
Jacare/Moose/Rockhold/Kennedy

But yeah... Dan Miller/Mark Munoz/Chael Sonnen/ were better fighters

Only solid MW fighters they had were Bisping/Vitor

Maia would lose to the above SF fighters

Back