Anderson destroyed Prime versions of Hendo, Vitor, Franklin 2X, & LHW Forrest in less than 2 rounds

prime ando was very impressive
but like all greats he got old and slow and lost his edge, and chin
sad

Is there anybody on this website with the capability to discuss GSP/Silva without totally discrediting one or the other?

Oh look, two of Sherdog's most delusional GSP dickriders are triggered :)

GSP is a fraud. GSP has the most overrated resume in MMA history filled with one dimensional fighters and LWs. GSP couldn't even finish a ham sandwich. GSP is the Lance Armstrong of MMA.

Anderson > GSP
The irony of your post basically sums you up in a nutshell.

I love it. You're so delusional, I feel bad.

Last edited:
Thoughts??...Yeah, I think you cherry picked some stats to increase the pleasure of your dick riding

Get out of my thread jackass
I will never stop shitting on every single shit post and thread that you make.

You're a garbage poster that is possibly mentally challenged. Your delusion of Aldo and Anderson Silva are fucking comical you skidmark.

I will never stop shitting on every single shit post and thread that you make.

You're a garbage poster that is possibly mentally challenged. Your delusion of Aldo and Anderson Silva are fucking comical you skidmark.
GSP is a fraud

Lulz

Coming from a lay off longer than a year = Prime Vitor

Desperate dick pill user fans

and Anderson was coming off a fight where he got rocked by Sonnen and many people thought Vitor would blow through Anderson. It's easy, in hindsight, to tear that win down, but even then, not REALLY. Vitor hadn't lost at MW, nor had he lost a fight in years.

GSP is a fraud
Cool story, bro. Go look up the word "Fraud" then realize you further prove you're a skidmark by using words you don't even know the meaning of.

Cool story, bro. Go look up the word "Fraud" then realize you further prove you're a skidmark by using words you don't even know the meaning of.
GSP is the Lance Armstrong of MMA.

Has any other fighter destroyed prime versions of 4 former world champions (one former world champion twice) in less than 2 rounds more impressively than Anderson Silva did?

Thoughts?
Prime Hendo?

wiiiiw.gif

Prime thing is a little iffy. I agree that Anderson beat those guys in their prime.

GSP beat Penn x2, Hughes x2, Condit, Shields and Diaz. More Prime champs but not as savage
Jones beat Machida, Rashad, Belfort, and Cormier x2. Same amount of prime champs but not as savage. (Machida win was Savage as f*** though)
Fedor beat Minotauro x2, Crocop, Randleman, Arlovski and Sylvia. More prime champs and just as savage if not more.

Fedor > Anderson

fedor%2Bsweater.jpg
Even his sweater is GOAT.

GSP is the Lance Armstrong of MMA.
Dude, I couldn't give less of a fuck about you name calling GSP.

Fact:. Only one has popped for banned substances and it isn't GSP!

Lol you're like the easiest person to own here. Keep it up!

Lol lol the way he dismantled him , have you seen Forrest fight before??? Probably the worst champion in ufc history.... and I like Forrest . Dan was already old at that point, he was one of the most one dimensional fighters at that point with his flat footed throw right hand style. His best win was and always will be vítor, that was a good win, but really it doesn’t really matter since he was on steroids and his legacy went to absolute shit.
Why are you so angry lol just enjoy the fights man. Anderson was one of the most exciting fighters ever and a joy to watch when he was finishing, you need to get that bitterness out of your heart man seriously

He also destroyed his legacy when he was exposed as a broke-dick PED cheat.

Why are you so angry lol just enjoy the fights man. Anderson was one of the most exciting fighters ever and a joy to watch when he was finishing, you need to get that bitterness out of your heart man seriously

Angry ??? Lol , I think you’re misunderstanding my tone if you think I’m angry, I never get angry over mma except maybe when cc lost by headkick but that was more sadness . Honestly I liked Silva at one Point but no once somebody does steroids it’s like fuck that guy, it’s just not right. But bitterness ? Man aren’t you being a bit over dramatic there ? I enjoy plenty of fights I watch mma boxing and kickboxing so plenty to enjoy nothing to do with steroids

Angry ??? Lol , I think you’re misunderstanding my tone if you think I’m angry, I never get angry over mma except maybe when cc lost by headkick but that was more sadness . Honestly I liked Silva at one Point but no once somebody does steroids it’s like fuck that guy, it’s just not right. But bitterness ? Man aren’t you being a bit over dramatic there ? I enjoy plenty of fights I watch mma boxing and kickboxing so plenty to enjoy nothing to do with steroids
Whatever man you're right poor Chael and vitor fighting such a roided monstrosity poor marquart and hendo we all know those poor innocent dudes would never touch something that comes out of a needle :rolleyes:

Back