Anders is a future contender

He got destroyed at the end of the fight but it looks like his exhaustion played a part. I hope he recovers well but that was rough.

You gotta know that Eryk Anders was a warrior tonight and went out on his sword.. He will be back at mw. I'd like to see him vs. someone good next, this experience will help him I believe.

He got destroyed at the end of the fight but it looks like his exhaustion played a part. I hope he recovers well but that was rough.
He might never recover from such an amount of punishment like Ngannou mentally, and like so many fighter physically can't take more punches. He survived now, but he ate many many shots and has sustained a lot of damage.

The same Santos that got KO'd by David fucking Branch. Who the fuck gets KO'd by David Branch.

Let's not get carried away

he should've had more confidence in his hands, a few of those punches he hit Santos with were right on the money. if he committed more, or threw more of them, who knows.

Santos wasn't even reacting to the punches and was squared up a lot of times in the exchanges.

I was impressed by him also. He is always improving and will not give up until his body literally won't let him move. That's a tough mother fucker taking that fight and performing the way he did.

Yeah he lost, but his determination and toughness is fucking crazy. No shame in being TKOD by a monster like Santos. Thst fight was awesome.

He went up a weight class on short notice and took on a killer.

You need to shut the fuck up.
giphy.gif

I was impressed by him also. He is always improving and will not give up until his body literally won't let him move. That's a tough mother fucker taking that fight and performing the way he did.

Yeah he lost, but his determination and toughness is fucking crazy. No shame in being TKOD by a monster like Santos. Thst fight was awesome.

100%!!!!!

Well+see+about+that+_6ff48542f15f1f47987b3e5607c99079.jpeg

No. He's not great at anything. He gets by on his athleticism alone. If he were blue belt level in BJJ he'd have finished him on the ground. If he had above average striking he'd have countered a gassed Marreta easy.

He's a good athlete, and a mediocre fighter. That'll be the story of Ya Boy.

Considering he took this fight on NO notice....YES!

He did awesome with NO camp against a BRUTAL finisher.

I stand 100% behind my statement.

Flame Away!!!

I completely agree. He showed a lot of heart and he made a new fan tonight for sure.

I think he could be. Probably would've finished that rear naked choke if his BJJ game was stronger. He was able to take down a strong fighter and was landing. His technique is still too sloppy right now, but that can improve with enough proper training and dedication.

Back