Anders fake collapse after the bell

No gif or video?

giphy.gif

He had plenty opportunities to quit and showed very good durability, I really don't think he went through those three rounds and suddenly decided to give-up like that.

He took a lot of elbows to the head at the end there.

Someone should hire a 220 pound dude to elbow TS in the temple a dozen times imho

Last edited:
Lol if that was fake. Academy award goes to Andres. Looked legit as fuck to me.

Just like Rory ”fake collapsed” after getting TKO’d by Lawler? Or Shogun fake collapsed after fight was stopped as he got H-bombed and hammerfisted in to Bolivian?

Sit down, young man. Show some respect.

The dude ate a ton of elbows, several illegal, and made it through the round. He was definitely rocked and wobbled. Hard to say if the final collapse was legit, I'l give him the benefit of the doubt as he fought a good fight.

Looked pretty legit. Fighting for 3 rounds, grappling and getting hit on the head while not being able to breathe properly while coming in on short notice could be pretty exhausting...

I didn't know he took the fight on short notice... he was game.. respect. Had it gone the distance I had him winning a split.

Yeah, Barnett faked being KO'd by Travis Rousey the same way.

Got hit while getting his mouthguard put into his mouth by idiot Marc, santos is dirty.

Fought on a weeks notice at a weight class above what he’s used to in a good fight until his body completely gave out, nothing but respect to him

No más

20180627-The18-Image-Neymar-Roll-GIF.gif

Last edited:
Let me elbow you like that 3 times. Humans are fragile; this isn't WWE.

Back