And you thought I was a Bible Thumper

R

ripskater

Crooked Hillary hits Secret Serviceman on the head with a Bible.

I used to think that. I still do but I used to too.

Maybe he was possessed and she was performing an exorcism.

Maybe he was possessed and she was performing an exorcism.
Hillary needs to do an exorcism on herself. If that's possible.

FBI Docs: Hillary Was So Unpleasant Security Agents Didn’t Want To Protect Her

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2016/10/17/f...ents-didnt-want-to-protect-her/#ixzz4NOWVzuyT
http://dailycaller.com/2016/10/17/f...nt-security-agents-didnt-want-to-protect-her/

“[Redacted] explained that CLINTON’s treatment of DS agents on her protective detail was so contemptuous that many of them sought reassignment or employment elsewhere,” the interview summary says. “Prior to CLINTON’s tenure, being an agent on the Secretary of State’s protective detail was seen as an honor and privilege reserved for senior agents. However, by the end of CLINTON’s tenure, it was staffed largely with new agents because it was difficult to find senior agents willing to work for her.”

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2016/10/17/f...ents-didnt-want-to-protect-her/#ixzz4NOWKgpvL

Will you leave America when she is elected, ripskater? Considering that you think Obama "fundamentally changed America for the worse", and you fear Hillary will only take his "agenda" further, shouldn't you protect your family from this inevitable liberal tyranny?

Will you leave America when she is elected, ripskater? Considering that you think Obama "fundamentally changed America for the worse", and you fear Hillary will only take his "agenda" further, shouldn't you protect your family from this inevitable liberal tyranny?
I'm staying in my homeland to fight the good fight.

Of course he is peddling a book.

And the race for who has done worse shit continues...

No one thinks you're a bible thumper. We know you are a weird ass guy whose pretends to be a dude from Florida who has a leave it to beaver AV, but has never watched the show; who's convinced that jesus exists because god allows for millions to die, yet helped you find a toy.

The only think that confuses us is why someone would keep up such a shitty gimmick for so long?

Just promise us that when you finally give it up, you explain why you found it all worth it. That, we don't understand.

No one thinks you're a bible thumper. We know you are a weird ass guy whose pretends to be a dude from Florida who has a leave it to beaver AV, but has never watched the show; who's convinced that jesus exists because god allows for millions to die, yet helped you find a toy.

The only think that confuses us is why someone would keep up such a shitty gimmick for so long?

Just promise us that when you finally give it up, you explain why you found it all worth it. That, we don't understand.

Did he ever imply the Florida part?

Calling bullshit on this. If Hilary picked up a Bible, her hand would burst into flames.:)

my holy book
8G70CVb.jpg

ripskater, with all due respect, I've always been curious who the skater is your referring to in your username

Clever pun rip, how are you reconciling with having to vote for atheist trump?

imagine hanging out with Rip in real life.

How awful that must be. Horrendous. I'd rather get stung by hornets.

Why would you say that kong? He doesn't take himself too seriously and seems to always have a good attitude despite being poked and prodded here constantly. Do you drink at all rip? I'd have a beer with you

Back