And yet Pac got robbed again

Who won?

• Total voters
This is what has turned me off about boxing for a long time. Ridiculous.

Wasn't a robbery, it was close. Horn won a few decisive rounds and then there were a lot of close rounds, Pacman had a few decisive rounds too and a big 10-8 round. On here watching it live 50\50 on who thought won in the live thread comments.

This Horn kid didn't even start boxing until he was like 20, quit boxing and became a school teacher then came back. Hahahaha.

Was not a robbery. It was a really close fight. Manny gave away the first half of the fight but came on strong later. Wouldn't have been surprised to see a draw

1. Horn was fighting ridiculously dirty
2. Pacman landed more shots and did more damage.
3. Pacman landed the harder shots and won more rounds.

Ridiculous scoring

Seem close cuz pac didn't drop horn. As far as points go, pac clearly won. And a unanimous too? If i were pac, i would have trolled the judges and walked off.

That was some bullshit. I can count the clean shots Horn landed on one hand. Pac got robbed reaaaaal bad, and I was pulling for Horn.

This is why i will never buy boxing... gonna troll boxing even more for now on by providing stream links on the web.. fuck boxing.

Good thing this fight was free. Horn won maybe 4 rounds and was almost TKO'ed in the 9th. How does boxing have such idiotic judges?

Wasn't a robbery. I did think Pacquiao won atleast 8 rounds to 4 or maybe 7 rounds to 5. Horn should've got a point deducted for the 2nd head butt.

Awful! Being more interested in MMA lately, I forgot how terrible boxing judging is!!

Seem close cuz pac didn't drop horn. As far as points go, pac clearly won. And a unanimous too? If i were pac, i would have trolled the judges and walked off.

Ref almost stopped the fight in the 9th when Horn looked like a zombie on the stool. This was a ridiculous scoring

This is what has turned me off about boxing for a long time. Ridiculous.
Same here. I haven't cared about boxing for 20 years. I finally watch a fight (because it was free) and I got this. See ya in 20 years

The wrong decision but not a full robbery. It was a close fight. Disappointing because I thought Pacquiao won the rounds and fought a better overall fight.

As in MMA, they have got to get these decisions right... it can be such a turn-off.

Wasn't a robbery. I did think Pacquiao won atleast 8 rounds to 4 or maybe 7 rounds to 5. Horn should've got a point deducted for the 2nd head butt.
And I thought the 9th was a 10-8 round

Should not have been close

Manny Pacquiao cherry picked a school teacher with 17 fights not ranked in the top 20 and then ended up losing a decision. Hahahahaha.

Whether a win by ko, unanimous, split, etc, pac should have gotten the win.

Freaking hate boxing even more now. I hate conor's guts, but hope he gets lucky and ko's floyd so conor can troll boxing..

Manny Pacquiao out landed Jeff Horn in 11 of the 12 rounds. Pacquiao out landed Horn, 182-92 overall.

Horn won. I'm glad I didn't see the ESPN broadcast.

Steven Smith just lost his mind called it a robbery. He said this is why UFC and Dana White is beating boxing because of BS like this in boxing. He said he lost all faith in boxing.

Back