And the secret to a long life is...

tenor.gif
She made me doubt her #1 fan claims.

MISERY! That's right. I don't know how I missed this gem, but a 129 year old woman who is likely the oldest person on earth, recently dropped these awesome quotes.

I think she meant lack of 'dick'. Has this woman ever had sex? I think she could live to 150 had she had more sexual activity in her younger days. The Chinese will swear by it.

She's an anomoly; super rare. Not just in terms of age, but also that attitude.

I think she meant lack of 'dick'. Has this woman ever had sex? I think she could live to 150 had she had more sexual activity in her younger days. The Chinese will swear by it.

Well she had kids so apparently she just suffered from a lack of quality dick. You should go show her a good time before it's too late

I really hope this isn't true...

Lol why?

Either she's full of shit and she's had a great years in her life leading to her being a liar or she has indeed lived a whopping 100 plus years of misery. If so I'll live a happy 70 to 80 plus years and not live double if it's a lifetime of misery. I'm sure you reach a certain age and are ready to go.

I bet we're all in this blissful ignorance where we think we're happy, but when you reach age 125 you just realize it was all self delusion... You were never happy.

She's the most woke woman ever.

Probably not.

c-g-01-eng.gif

Weird, so basically the chart says that people who live to be 90+ truly are outliers because regardless of technology change, quality of life improvements, improvements in medicine, etc, their numbers remain fairly constant over time. That means its gotta be genetic, you are either born to live that long or you aren't. Even worse, it implies that all the "good living" and exercise in the world isn't likely to get you to 90+.

Weird, so basically the chart says that people who live to be 90+ truly are outliers because regardless of technology change, quality of life improvements, improvements in medicine, etc, their numbers remain fairly constant over time. That means its gotta be genetic, you are either born to live that long or you aren't. Even worse, it implies that all the "good living" and exercise in the world isn't likely to get you to 90+.

Yea I agree it's a shitty chart lol.

Back