And here....we....go. Twood already going in on the "Covington is Racist" angle

It's amazing how many dudes cry about Colby. Also every ethnicity needs to sack up and stop whining. Generally in my experience most dudes are a bit racist,if you deny it,you are probably one of those dudes that has to be overly nice to a dude of another race to overcompensate that you're not a racist.

I have friends of different races and we dont tip toe around each others races, if anything we joke about the stereotypes and clown each other. Sack up fellas.

What i'm trying to say is that neither of us is wrong or right.

My definition of racism is : to discriminate someone on the basis of race

And in my opinion actions are more important than words when you're to label someone.

If you say fuck jews and then donate to the ADL i can't call you an antisemite but a dissonant person

Maybe. I agree though that none of us are right or wrong.

I still can't respect someone who just say "Fuck jews, fuck black people, fuck white people" etc.
Even if they don't hurt anyone physically.
(The only exception is my dad, cause you know, he's my dad lol)
It's just plain dumb imo you know?

‘It’s dangerous to bring in the Trump thing.....cause he’s fighting a black fighter”......

Fuck I hope Covington wins this
Can't believe Woodley is one of those idiots who equate Trump support with racism. There are millions of black Trump supporters. He needs to step out of his ghetto environment.

Woodley is the most insufferable miserable sack of shit in UFC history. There has never been a character (that wants to be liked) so unlikable

As I said, I'd rather sit with an annoying victim card player than a racist.

Tyron pushes the card too far, but it's not like he's just making everything up.

Or do you deny that racism exists?

Never would deny there are still low IQ idiots being racist.

But is role model Tyrone going to be part of the problem, or part of the solution..?

It's amazing how many dudes cry about Colby. Also every ethnicity needs to sack up and stop whining. Generally in my experience most dudes are a bit racist,if you deny it,you are probably one of those dudes that has to be overly nice to a dude of another race to overcompensate that you're not a racist.

I have friends of different races and we dont tip toe around each others races, if anything we joke about the stereotypes and clown each other. Sack up fellas.

You and your friends aren't public figures that hold any influence over anyone. Athletes are. Normalizing racism only leads to worse racism. This is very basic stuff.

Can't believe Woodley is one of those idiots who equate Trump support with racism. There are millions of black Trump supporters. He needs to step out of his ghetto environment.

This misses the point. Trump enabled racists, so if you are racist you almost certainly voted for trump. That is not the same as saying everyone who voted for Trump is a racist.

And since you couldn't resist the urge to go on to say "he needs to get step out of his ghetto environment," it's fairly obvious which one you are

Your opinion Mikal. Just because you think you know everything doesnt mean you do. Sounds cute though. Sjw pussy

He's selling a fight.

You guys get caught up in this bullshit and try to pretend you don't.

Your opinion Mikal. Just because you think you know everything doesnt mean you do. Sounds cute though. Sjw pussy

Look at you, sensitive.

Just so you know, not encouraging racism doesn't make someone a SJW. You dumbasses have completely watered down that term into meaning nothing. Good job.

Talk talk talk,i could give a fuck about the term sjw,i just know a pussy when i see one. The fact that you think you're so intelligent yet gave the same bullshit opinions as most liberals shows me you're probably the type of dude who gets stiffies giving your opinions on forums Mikal. Now sit back take a sip of your diet coke, crack your knuckles, and eloquently put me in my place,bitch. Im done with you and your weak ass opinions. Oh and i guarantee you got me beat when it comes to sensitivity fella.

Talk talk talk,i could give a fuck about the term sjw,i just know a pussy when i see one. The fact that you think you're so intelligent yet gave the same bullshit opinions as most liberals shows me you're probably the type of dude who gets stiffies giving your opinions on forums Mikal. Now sit back take a sip of your diet coke, crack your knuckles, and eloquently put me in my place,bitch. Im done with you and your weak ass opinions. Oh and i guarantee you got me beat when it comes to sensitivity fella.

:mad::mad: "grrr grrr grr i'm mad grr grr" :mad:

why ? some culture are superiors

there is a reason everybody want to come to canada or europe and nobody want to go to africa despise africa having much more natural ressources
<LikeReally5>

Fuck I hope Covington smashes this fucktard.

Back