And here....we....go. Twood already going in on the "Covington is Racist" angle

Can't believe I'll be rooting for Tyron in this fight but its the lesser of 2 evils IMO.

Tyron :

"He's racist to people who wear glasses."

giphy.gif

In all its entrepeneurial glory, America has also made an industry of being a victim but in this case
i'm liking TyQuill a lot.
He's being over the top and creating a clear rivalry

I kinda like Woodley when he's being himself on TMZ, or the Fox desk.

What I can't stand is when he falls back into whiney victim mode.

It's not a matter of whether Colby is racist or not, which if he is using such rhetoric, I think he is. I do not buy the 'playing a character' excuse Sherdog has adopted. That is a smokescreeen to avoid admitting a lot of you are bigots, yourselves. Most of you will take any opportunity to bash Woodley, because he triggers you as much as you claim he is triggered by anything. As upfront as Sherdog is supposed to be, so many of you hide behind layers of BS, to avoid the truth about yourselves.
Found the roastie

Colby is still yet to fully prove he's racist ( pretty close so far though )
but....
Woodley = confirmed racist

Dear Sherdog:

Data was collected. It showed that topics about race, bring a lot of clicks and views. So now, the people marketing Woodley and Colby are gonna tell them to intentionally play up the racist angle.

DO NOT SWALLOW IT. This is the kind of intentionally divisive shit ruining our country just so people can make money. Neither believes the stupid shit they're gonna say before the fight, but all of it's gonna get you to click on headlines and videos, so they're gonna do it.

RESIST. Force change. Make them come up with something smarter than preying on the worst of us.

Now people who wear glasses are a race, according to Woodley. lol

You gotta think that he understands he's being hyperbolic there.

Give him a little credit, unless you're a ......

Dear Sherdog:

Data was collected. It showed that topics about race, bring a lot of clicks and views. So now, the people marketing Woodley and Colby are gonna tell them to intentionally play up the racist angle.

DO NOT SWALLOW IT. This is the kind of intentionally divisive shit ruining our country just so people can make money. Neither believes the stupid shit they're gonna say before the fight, but all of it's gonna get you to click on headlines and videos, so they're gonna do it.

RESIST. Force change. Make them come up with something smarter than preying on the worst of us.

The country is already in shambles my man let's just enjoy the ride while it lasts

You gotta think that he understands he's being hyperbolic there.

Give him a little credit, unless you're a ......

When you say to me, ‘Tyron, you are well-spoken.’ What does that mean? Does that mean I’m well-spoken compared to all the mixed martial artists, the 500 UFC fighters on the roster? Or does that mean that as a black male in America you are well-spoken compared to other African-Americans? What does that mean?

Dear Sherdog:

No,

Its worth it to point out stupid things.

I don't care if Woodley or Colby profits off it - good for them.

I'm going to have my fun dismantling the stupidity of it because there are real people out there that think like that...bullshit needs to be pointed out and made fun of.

Tyron has reached a new level, Colby is now racist to people wearing glasses

No,

Its worth it to point out stupid things.

I don't care if Woodley or Colby profits off it - good for them.

I'm going to have my fun dismantling the stupidity of it because there are real people out there that think like that...bullshit needs to be pointed out and made fun of.

You're not dismantling anything. You're helping them profit. You're giving actual racists a platform. For every 2 views your "dismantlings" get, the videos of them just saying stupid racist shit will get x10000 more. Those with stupid beliefs will simply take the opportunity to be racist and ignore everything you say.

The end result will be nothing but racists and not racists bumping views and hits to line pockets of people who care nothing about the topic. In the end, you will be completely working against yourself. Just ask America after the last election.

how could you be racist to a nationality? Is woodly retarded?

...and two thirds of our starting 11 are black dudes.

[/QUOTE]

What kind of math is this?

Back