And book worm Canelo is born

I would think that with a pro-Canelo crowd rolling into Vegas would mean that a lot of pro-Canelo money will be bet on him the weekend of the fight. It would make complete sense if that was the case. But what do I know.

It will be 75% Canelo crowd

It will be 75% Canelo crowd

Oh, at least that, RR. Golovkin has his fanbase, and has even tried to endure himself to the Spanish speaking boxing fans on occasion. But that crowd will certainly be on Canelo's side to be sure.

Oh, at least that, RR. Golovkin has his fanbase, and has even tried to endure himself to the Spanish speaking boxing fans on occasion. But that crowd will certainly be on Canelo's side to be sure.

His fanbase is mostly in NY and Cali. I don't think they are going to travel well to Vegas. I know their hotel numbers are way down. No question.

cmon marc you live in mexico

if youre going to bet canelo you have to do it now otherwise youre going to lose at least 20 points, probably more like 30, a day before the fight.

fwiw, imo canelos only chance of winning is by robbery. he will be outthrown, outlanded and will probably lose connect percentage as well. there is a good chance by a 2-1 margin on punches landed
Damn that's a bold prediction. Id like to see G win but I think Canelo will go to the body early and break G down. Tough fight though, we'll see

"Was doubling up his right hand before it was cool"

42fe29ab8932e133527b363d72f9c3bc.jpg

Thank you lord for creating Dominicans

Showed this to my wife...she said she'd even eat her ass.

I'll be impressed if he walks out to the ring with em on.
Or...or...she walks out with glasses on.

I'm surprised at a few people thinking it's a shut out, easy money type fight.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back