Ancient megalithic structures and sites.

Soul Crusher

Eternal
Banned
Reaction score
All over the world there are ancient megalithic structures that are fit together so perfectly they didn't require mortar. Polygonal walls that can withstand earthquakes couldn't have been made with the tools at the time.

Stones so large and oddly shaped that it would have been incredibly difficult and so time consuming to maneuver into place by primitive man.

Primitive man found these ancient structures and build on top of them or carved designs into existing sites.

Here you have the fine stone work with the primitive stone work built on top.

Megaliths in Peru:

https://megalithicmarvels.com/2017/...alithic-engineers-predated-the-inca-builders/

http://www.megaliths.org/browse/category/3

The megalithic stone blocks of baalbek

Artifacts in Egypt couldn't have been made by the ancient Egyptians.

Brien Foerster's youtube channel has a ton of videos from all over the world.

This guy as well:

The question is, what destroyed them so badly and where's the rest of the structures? I think these sites date back to 15-20 thousand years ago according to our dating system. The cataclysmic event necessary would have devastated the whole planet.

Discuss!

tetris-670x335.jpg

The question is, what destroyed them so badly and where's the rest of the structures? I think these sites date back to 15-20 thousand years ago according to our dating system. The cataclysmic event necessary would have devastated the whole planet.

What do you mean? You mean what destroyed all the ancient civilizations? Or do you mean what happened to the rest of the ancient structures?

I think humans somehow figured out a way to do this shit BUT I think they were made long, long, long before we are told in textbooks.

What do you mean? You mean what destroyed all the ancient civilizations? Or do you mean what happened to the rest of the ancient structures?

Yes the structures. They're destroyed pretty bad and primitive man found them and built on top of them. Where's the rest of these buildings?

This one fucks with my brain more than the pyramids or anything else. How? How in the world could humans manage to move that with anything less than a modern ultra advanced/strong crane?

I think humans somehow figured out a way to do this shit BUT I think they were made long, long, long before we are told in textbooks.

These sites are dated from 15-20 thousand years ago though or more recent.

To me Pumapunku in Bolivia beats them all. If there is proof of alien existence, this is it. How can a people with one foot in the 'stone age' and no language accomplish this? Masonry today can barely accomplish this.

This one fucks with my brain more than the pyramids or anything else. How? How in the world could humans manage to move that with anything less than a modern ultra advanced/strong crane?

Also globeki Tepi. Yeah it’s not super massive rocks but the whole site is gigantic, completely going against common thought (that agriculture enabled humans to create large structures, towns and cities). Somehow hunter gatherers from 10,000 bc invented the tech to create a massive site, for whatever end. Right...

Yeah, seriously. I think it's pretty clear there was some sort of advanced tech ancient civilizations had that has been lost over the centuries. And I don't necessarily mean like the ancient egyptians, but civilizations even way back further than them. Civilizations we don't even know about today. They probably weren't as advanced as we are today (although they COULD have been), but I imagine they probably just thought differently than we do today. Like they approached engineering problems in a different way than we would today. I don't see any other way to explain some of those structures. Man power alone doesn't seem to be enough to move and stack some of that stuff the way they did. Let alone the intricate carvings and air tight way they fit stones together without mortar.

Ya gotta wonder, what would happen if there was a cataclysm today that took out all of civilization. And give it a few thousand years down the road....what would be left of today's structures? Probably just the stuff made out of stone. All the metal would decompose, even glass melts over time. Things would be buried and erode and decompose and all that would be left would be stone structures and a shit load of plastic water bottles.

These sites are dated from 15-20 thousand years ago though or more recent.
If earth is 3 billion years old I dont understand why we're so confident we are the most advanced form that's ever existed here. There could have been a way more advanced species that the earth killed off and recycled.

To me Pumapunku in Bolivia beats them all. If there is proof of alien existence, this is it. How can a people with one foot in the 'stone age' and no language accomplish this? Masonry today can barely accomplish this.

It is possible that humans built these structures and the vast majority were wiped out during a cataclysmic event. All the technology was lost and man had to start over from scratch.

Lol that guy ain't moving this by hand:

maybe with a bunch of slaves he could come up with something that could. he moved a 1 ton stone by himself. why couldnt a team of 10 move a 20 ton stone. or a team of 1000

Back