Ancient humans mated with with non humans

New research shows that ancient humans had sex with non human species.

According to a study conducted by Omer Gokcumen, an assistant professor of biological sciences at the University of Buffalo, ancient humans had intercourse with a "ghost species" of "proto human".

Gokcumen found "wildly different" genes in DNA of humans living in Sub-Saharan Africa. He believes these genes can be traced back to about 150,000 years ago when ancient humans were breading with this mysterious "ghost species".

This other species is referred to by the scientific community as a "ghost species" as there are no known fossils that can be analysed.

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/science/news/article.cfm?c_id=82&objectid=11894688

Of course these genes aren't from 150,000 years ago but does anyone want to take a guess about what this "ghost species" is? Lets see what the Bible has to say...

And it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born unto them,

2 That the sons of God(angels) saw the daughters of men(human women) that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose.

3 And the Lord said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years.

4 There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.

- Genesis 6:1-4

Is the picture becoming clearer yet?

dun-dun-dunnn.gif

Wait for it...

Nephilim!!!

gif1.gif

Science proving the Bible right again

It is of my opinion that, despite common belief to the contrary, Science consistently proves the Bible as being correct and true. What does the war room think. Does Science support the Bible or discredit it?
And that human orangutan hyprid grew up to be...
<TrumpWrong1>
... and now you know the rest of the story.

I have heard the theory that caucasians are just cro magnons intermixing with the neanderthal. Which is why white people resemble neanderthal more than the other races. And that all the different races also intermixed with the other intelligent humanoids in their respective areas, and that is why each race looks like it does.

Genetically they are also indo-European, so.... more like Cro-magnons (who share a recent common ancestor or interbred with Neanderthals) mixed with indo-European farmers from the Middle East. Clearly Neanderthal (or at least "cave man") genetics are present in some French rugby players.

53455df87151987382696680b3fdc1a5--france-rugby-front-row.jpg

6208d5fa17808ce5655cafabc194b2a4--france-rugby-rugby-players.jpg

Genetically they are also indo-European, so.... more like Cro-magnons (who share a recent common ancestor or interbred with Neanderthals) mixed with indo-European farmers from the Middle East. Clearly Neanderthal (or at least "cave man") genetics are present in some French rugby players.

53455df87151987382696680b3fdc1a5--france-rugby-front-row.jpg

6208d5fa17808ce5655cafabc194b2a4--france-rugby-rugby-players.jpg

I thought Indo European just meant a language family, and not in same category as like cro-magnon, neanderthal, peking man, etc.

I thought Indo European just meant a language family, and not in same category as like cro-magnon, neanderthal, peking man, etc.

Technically indo-Europeans are what nazis termed "aryans". A "civilised" (white) people that moved west into Europe at some point in prehistory to create the "ancient" races of Europe. Then ww2 happened and the idea fell out of favour (with hitlers "aryans" proving to originate from near Persia and not be Nordic supermen or even Nordic at all).

The language family hypothesis was not so easily disproved however (the common link between nearly all European languages being pretty much fact), and with DNA testing a common genetic link between these languages was also discovered. Seems a "civilised", wheeled, farming population moved west from the Middle East around 6,000 years ago and bred with and replaced the hunter gatherer "cro-magnon" populations of Europe (who as mentioned where already part Neanderthal).

Genetics testing has revealed much, like how the Anglo/Saxon/Norman British are genetically pretty much just "ancient Britons", with the angles, Saxons, Vikings and Norman invasions having little effect on the genetic diversity of the British population. (Probably why englishmen, Welshmen, Scotsmen and Irishmen look so similar).

My favourite has to be the recent Egyptian results. Their closeness in genetics to ancient middle eastern and European populations of the time period reveals them to be simply indo-Europeans that stopped moving west at Egypt!

https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/www...ian-dna-genetics-turkish-european-african/amp

The Bible states god created man in his current form; and females from a rib from the first man. Science has conclusively proven this to be complete BS.

Oh, and science has been aware that modern humans mated with several different nonhuman species in the past; namely, Neanderthals and Denisovans.

Well, no shit, dumbass, it was not meant to be taken as literal scientific truth....modern science as we think about it not being developed until the 17th century.

It is a theological account of creation. The fundamentalists came about in the 19th century were the ones that read the bible literally. Why do you think the jews never got into a hissy fit over it, shit even the catholic church accepts evolution.

Going back to the early church fathers for the most part did not taken genesis literally.

But dumb weak minded fucks like you show how fucking stupid you are when you parrot this shit. Try to actually argue against real christianity, not some dumb fucking fundamentalist who does not even understand how to read the bible.

New research shows that ancient humans had sex with non human species.

According to a study conducted by Omer Gokcumen, an assistant professor of biological sciences at the University of Buffalo, ancient humans had intercourse with a "ghost species" of "proto human".

Gokcumen found "wildly different" genes in DNA of humans living in Sub-Saharan Africa. He believes these genes can be traced back to about 150,000 years ago when ancient humans were breading with this mysterious "ghost species".

This other species is referred to by the scientific community as a "ghost species" as there are no known fossils that can be analysed.

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/science/news/article.cfm?c_id=82&objectid=11894688

Of course these genes aren't from 150,000 years ago but does anyone want to take a guess about what this "ghost species" is? Lets see what the Bible has to say...

And it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born unto them,

2 That the sons of God(angels) saw the daughters of men(human women) that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose.

3 And the Lord said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years.

4 There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.

- Genesis 6:1-4

Is the picture becoming clearer yet?

dun-dun-dunnn.gif

Wait for it...

Nephilim!!!

gif1.gif

Science proving the Bible right again

It is of my opinion that, despite common belief to the contrary, Science consistently proves the Bible as being correct and true. What does the war room think. Does Science support the Bible or discredit it?
Fucking hell. They also proved that protohuman ancestors once mated with pigs. Do you have any actual proof it was specifically Nephilim or are you just imposing your fantasy on the information at hand?

I can see not believing carbon dating is 100 % accurate but it's about as accurate as some DNA testing when the amount is small and the DNA tracing is a complicated strand.

I understand what you are saying but it sounds like you are picking while science to believe based on what supports you personal beliefs. Which is fine if you base it on your beliefs only but to me it just sounds a weak argument.

The problem with dating things is that they can never be verified and the process requires assumptions. And considering the magnitude of time we're talking about I don't see how anyone can feel comfortable forming ironclad beliefs based on unverified assumptions. Have you ever considered that?

The process of comparing DNA, for the strict purpose of citing differences and similarities, doesn't require these unverified assumptions. That is why I can feel comfortable accepting that conclusion.

I am picking and choosing but I'm not picking and choosing arbitrarily. I pick and choose based on the merit, reasoning, and evidential support for that particular claim. There were two claims being made here...one of them is much easier to accept than the other.

Last edited:
The Bible states god created man in his current form; and females from a rib from the first man. Science has conclusively proven this to be complete BS.

Oh, and science has been aware that modern humans mated with several different nonhuman species in the past; namely, Neanderthals and Denisovans.

You know that is actually a interesting subject. Human/Neanderthal mating was not uncommon, but there was something interesting to note about the outcome. So far, of all the Neanderthal dna they have been able to isolate, NONE of it has come from males, only females. Apparently there was something wrong with the Male Neanderthals.
http://www.abc.net.au/news/science/...hromosome-disappeared-from-modern-men/7308982

https://www.theguardian.com/science...of-neanderthal-human-sex-revealed-by-dna-test

We fucked them out of existence, but I honestly think their dying out was inevitable. The ladies needed some Vitamin d and had to resort to Humans to get it.

I stand corrected. I wasn't being a prick it was a fair assumption to make. I was just busting your chops with some of the stuff I wrote but it wasnt being mean.

That was a little much on my part. I just took exception with the notion that people who actually believe in God and believe in the Bible are just brainwashed sheep. Plus I don't know how many Christians teach their kids about the nephilim lol. I'm just sayin...you probably won't hear this at church.

However you came about your beliefs, if you hold them as strongly as you seem and aren't just trolling, then these claims you make against science are to justify them. Sure some things aren't known 100% but taken as a whole the probability is much greater than that Adam and Eve were cast out of Eden 10k years ago to populate the earth.

See to me this sounds like you are just repeating what you've been taught your whole life. Think about it. You think the idea of a single cell organism popping up out of nowhere and randomly evolving into all the complex systems and features that form a human being from the eyeball, to the heart, the nervous system, reproduction systems, ect is of a higher probability than a Creator designing two people and them just reproducing? Hey man, your idea is no less crazy than mine. Is it possible that you think yours sounds normal and obvious because you are just following the beliefs you have been taught your whole life in school and by society? I mean...you have been taught this, right?

That isn't even enough time to gain the characteristics displayed by the various races.

How so?

It does have a reliable limit, I don't recall what it is now. but there are other very relable ways of dating almost anything, that go much further back than 150k.

How do you know they're reliable?

I admire the way you patiently address poeple who strongly disagree with you on this and give you a hard time about i.

Thanks. I've never been one to duck and dodge.

Back