Ancient humans mated with with non humans

Here's a nephilim

watcher.jpeg

220px-ParacasSkullsIcaMuseum.jpg

Also from what ive gathered the interpretation of Nephilim as "giants" is considered largely inaccurate.

So this on top of the fact it could have been fuckin mermaids doesnt really help the argument

Also the Biblical giants were quite as fantastic as modern people think. Goliath for example, was documented as being only 6 foot 5 or so in the ancient writings. Hardly worthy of being deemed to be some other worldly race. Mind you people in those days were shorter on average so a man over six feet would seem incredible.

Then add to a story getting more embellished at time goes on and voila.

Last edited:
the old texts, odd skeletons, dna analysis and unexplained structures all point towards the same thing.

yet we still find it unbelievable

I have two bibles that don't. One from about the mid 1700's and one from much much later, and NEITHER of them say shit about Nephilim. At best they say " mighty men". I mean Rip, do you and other fundamentalist Christians get off on looking like buffoons for being as anti science as you are? I mean what makes you any better then the known troll @Scyther ?
Many major bible versions translate Genesis 6:4 as Nephilim.

NIV

The Nephilim were on the earth in those days--and also afterward--when the sons of God went to the daughters of humans and had children by them. They were the heroes of old, men of renown.

New American Standard Bible

The Nephilim were on the earth in those days, and also afterward, when the sons of God came in to the daughters of men, and they bore children to them. Those were the mighty men who were of old, men of renown.

American Standard Version

The Nephilim were in the earth in those days, and also after that, when the sons of God came unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them: the same were the mighty men that were of old, the men of renown.

http://biblehub.com/genesis/6-4.htm

Often deciphering what certain passages REALLY say and mean for certain ancient texts can be difficult, and if you compare the wording from Bible to Bible you'll often find there are different wordings. Also, people sometimes have agendas when they write a bible and want to push a doctrine and will interpret the text with a bias.

Well there are a bunch of reasons I reject the notion of 'hominids' or at least the idea that we have descended from them. You can find those reasons in any evolution thread you see me in.

What they found is 'wildly different' DNA that doesn't match any fossils or remains we have found. They then take what they found and start trying to fit it into their evolutionary worldview. I am arguing that what they have found is consistent with the Biblical worldview.

You are accusing me of having a creationist 'schtick' because I am interpreting the Bible literally? Come on Brew...that don't even make sense man lol.

But in regards to evidence for angels there is a whole lot of research and study into the subject of angels, demons, and and spirits that provide some compelling information to support the notion.
Reason I suspect you of trolling is not necessarily because you push the creationist narrative, Ripskater is a creationist and I don't say he is trolling. In this instance, you take this latest scientific claim and state it is "angels' ; which comes off as really outlandish such that I seriously wonder if you are just trolling everyone.

Last edited:
New research shows that ancient humans had sex with non human species.

According to a study conducted by Omer Gokcumen, an assistant professor of biological sciences at the University of Buffalo, ancient humans had intercourse with a "ghost species" of "proto human".

Gokcumen found "wildly different" genes in DNA of humans living in Sub-Saharan Africa. He believes these genes can be traced back to about 150,000 years ago when ancient humans were breading with this mysterious "ghost species".

This other species is referred to by the scientific community as a "ghost species" as there are no known fossils that can be analysed.

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/science/news/article.cfm?c_id=82&objectid=11894688

Of course these genes aren't from 150,000 years ago but does anyone want to take a guess about what this "ghost species" is? Lets see what the Bible has to say...

And it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born unto them,

2 That the sons of God(angels) saw the daughters of men(human women) that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose.

3 And the Lord said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years.

4 There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.

- Genesis 6:1-4

Is the picture becoming clearer yet?

dun-dun-dunnn.gif

Wait for it...

Nephilim!!!

gif1.gif

Science proving the Bible right again

It is of my opinion that, despite common belief to the contrary, Science consistently proves the Bible as being correct and true. What does the war room think. Does Science support the Bible or discredit it?

Lol... hahahahaha that Nephilim spoiler.

If I am not mistaken Nephilims are commonly describe as goat like people right?

Hmmnn so I wonder what group now has more goat DNA and loves to eat goats and fucks goats.!

Lol... hahahahaha that Nephilim spoiler.

If I am not mistaken Nephilims are commonly describe as goat like people right?

Hmmnn so I wonder what group now has more goat DNA and loves to eat goats and fucks goats.!
GOOOOAAATTTTT!

goattttt-o.gif

TheDunningKrugerKid and his "science" threads

giphy-downsized-large.gif

That was a little much on my part. I just took exception with the notion that people who actually believe in God and believe in the Bible are just brainwashed sheep. Plus I don't know how many Christians teach their kids about the nephilim lol. I'm just sayin...you probably won't hear this at church.

See to me this sounds like you are just repeating what you've been taught your whole life. Think about it. You think the idea of a single cell organism popping up out of nowhere and randomly evolving into all the complex systems and features that form a human being from the eyeball, to the heart, the nervous system, reproduction systems, ect is of a higher probability than a Creator designing two people and them just reproducing? Hey man, your idea is no less crazy than mine. Is it possible that you think yours sounds normal and obvious because you are just following the beliefs you have been taught your whole life in school and by society? I mean...you have been taught this, right?

How so?
We learn our culture as kids and that includes some type of religion for the most part. Even though as adults we can decide what we believe the root of our beliefs comes from our upbringing, so I wouldn't say brainwashed, it's more the original coat. :D Having faith is fine, I went to Catholic school, it just shouldn't be an excuse to doubt science when we discover something that doesn't fit neatly into scripture.

The eye is actually an example that's widely used. You can get something so complex with an accumulation of adaptations. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evolution_of_the_eye

You have a point that we've been taught these beliefs but the difference with science is that it makes predictions and is tested. If something is wrong we find out and keep trying to learn the truth. With religion you might find some basis in historical fact, like say that Jesus was a real person, but for the most part you just have to accept it.

@TheComebackKid Dunno if anyone has pointed it out to you but this isn't the first non Homo sapiens we know that our ancestors fucked. Neanderthals and Denisovans as well. How do they fit into your biblical shoehorning?

@TheComebackKid Dunno if anyone has pointed it out to you but this isn't the first non Homo sapiens we know that our ancestors fucked. Neanderthals and Denisovans as well. How do they fit into your biblical shoehorning?

Because the ghost species is missing in the fossil record.

What is sad is that @mcveteran81 and the like believe that is a real life giant skull when you can clearly see were it has been altered in photoshop. You can clearly see that it is two different photo's altered and composited together.
Everyone knows that's a fake. A real skull that big would only have one cyclops eye socket...:D

Because the ghost species is missing in the fossil record.
My point being we know what hominids that people used to fuck look like, and they aren't mentioned in the book. So if they aren't supporting anything anything in the bible than why would TS think this example is different?

My point being we know what hominids that people used to fuck look like, and they aren't mentioned in the book. So if they aren't supporting anything anything in the bible than why would TS think this example is different?

I don know I dont care about the bibble at all.

Back