Anatoly Tokov vs. Alexander Shlemenko - Bellator 208

Andrey Kamensky

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Plus Kirill Sidelnikov will be fighting In Israel at the Bellator 209 event.
So "Fedor team" are getting busy very soon.
Bellator 208 :
Fedor vs Chael
Tokov vs. Shlemenko

Bellator 209:
Nemkov vs. Davis
Sidelnikov vs. Tba

source:

(Fedor's long time striking coach, Alexander Michkov)

Good fight

The young buck vs the seasoned vet. Who wins?

I say schlem

Plus Kirill Sidelnikov will be fighting In Israel at the Bellator 209 event.
So "Fedor team" are getting busy very soon.
Bellator 208 :
Fedor vs Chael
Tokov vs. Shlemenko

Bellator 209:
Nemkov vs. Davis
Sidelnikov vs. Tba

source:

(Fedor's long time striking coach, Alexander Michkov)

Funny thing that Shlemenko did not want to fight in Bellator, claimed that he will never fight there anymore - but after getting KTFO by a journeyman in M-1, got back with a tail between his legs.

This is a REALLY good fight. Bellator really starting to ramp it up. I’m fucking loving it. A lot of good fights coming up this fall.

Tokov will handle Shlemenko with relative ease. Shlemenko is tough and awesome but Tokov is peaking while Storm has been on the decline and got stopped in his last bout by a nobody.

Last edited:
Picking Tokov here.

Interesting to see who would be Kirill’s opponent

Tokov will handle Shlemenko with relative ease. Shlemenko is tough and awesome but Tokov is peaking and while Storm has been on the decline and got stopped in his last bout by a nobody.

Damn I totally missed that fight

Storm all the way! But honestly could be tokov he isn't a scrub

I am interested in this fight as well. I will actually be pulling for Tokov. Hard for me to go against Shlemenko like that though.

Wow, good fight. I pick Tokov by tko.

Funny thing that Shlemenko did not want to fight in Bellator, claimed that he will never fight there anymore - but after getting KTFO by a journeyman in M-1, got back with a tail between his legs.
What was Shlemenko beef with Bellator?

What was Shlemenko beef with Bellator?

He basically claims that he doesn't want to fight in the org where he experienced "too many issues".

Somehow he blames them for steroid story, Mousasi decision (probably more about not having his back in these cases), claims they don't give him fights when he wants to etc

He basically claims that he doesn't want to fight in the org where he experienced "too many issues".

Somehow he blames them for steroid story, Mousasi decision (probably more about not having his back in these cases), claims they don't give him fights when he wants to etc
Yeah isn’t this his last fight on His contract?

Back