Anastasia Yankova: A Double Edged Sword

I've watched a couple of her fights. She is still a pretty raw fighter. I'm sure that will improve. She just isn't the most entertaining at this stage of her career. Not trying to fighter bash, but I feel that her looks was a pretty big factor in signing her.

I thought I saw an interview in the past where she gave long answers in English to a questioner, but she had an interpreter this time.

No doubt her looks are getting her past her apparent weight issues.

Not buying her hype until she makes 125.

Watched her two last fight. Not impressed. She is going to be forgotten about soon.

She seems to be going through body changes. Looks like weight that can be controlled but isn't . After a decade around the sport I can see the gradual change on a fighter's body.

Came in for pics, left disappointed.

She is not very good.
Saw her last fight and that was meh.

I've watched a couple of her fights. She is still a pretty raw fighter. I'm sure that will improve. She just isn't the most entertaining at this stage of her career. Not trying to fighter bash, but I feel that her looks was a pretty big factor in signing her.

i think she can fight, i think her skills don't line up w/the opportunities she is presented; my biggest concern for her is her below avg power and athleticism.

she fights at a high pace..is a physical fighter...and has the right idea; esp in how she returns fire asap; but her lack of power explosiveness is concerning..esp so since she hasnt faced any really talented fighters..if ur going back and forth w/them..ur gonna have to shore up ur def...refine ur offense

Always rooting for the beautiful Russian ladies. Interesting fact - she trained Kyokushin Karate for 7 years in her youth and won regionals.

Always rooting for the beautiful Russian ladies. Interesting fact - she trained Kyokushin Karate for 7 years in her youth and won regionals.

watching her fight, that doesnt shock me at all...tbh

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back