An undefeated, undisputed 27-0 LW champion should be the story here...

flowoftruth

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
When Khabib took Conor's soul, he didn't just take the W but he also gained the legitimacy in having walked through the lineal champ as impressively as he had done to so many men before him. Now upcoming contenders aren't just fighting for the belt but to be able to be the first to take out this undefeated phenom. UFC need to promote every fight of his like this from now on. Conor needs to build himself back up and we need to see eagle take on tony so there are no more questions.

133_Conor_McGregor_vs_Eddie_Alvarez.0.0.jpg

920x920.jpg

The GOAT in the making

10 years unbeaten, destroyed the p4p #2

I know it looks like another instance of Nurmagomedov nutthugging

But 27-0 at 155 and 170 is just insane, no matter how you slice it.

Yeah he ruined that story when he assaulted a coach on the night of the event, immediately following the stoppage of his contest.

Now the story is about how long his suspension is and how quickly he gets stripped.

Shame on Dana for picking up Khabib and launching him into Dillon Danis

I'm surprised (and heartened) by the support Khabib has gotten after this fight. It's almost like he is representing respect, honor, and core values for many people. I don't think this was his intention but it seems to have become this.

I know, it sucks when an absolute victory is ruined by the guy who you wanted so badly to be victorious.

It’s like rayiyaaaaaaaain on your wedding day....

When Khabib took Conor's soul, he didn't just take the W but he also gained the legitimacy in having walked through the lineal champ as impressively as he had done to so many men before him. Now upcoming contenders aren't just fighting for the belt but to be able to be the first to take out this undefeated phenom. UFC need to promote every fight of his like this from now on. Conor needs to build himself back up and we need to see eagle take on tony so there are no more questions.

133_Conor_McGregor_vs_Eddie_Alvarez.0.0.jpg

920x920.jpg
the UFC needs to do this... Conor needs to do that... no... no they don't.
Sorry man but the UFC is going to do whatever pads their wallet. Khabib offers nothing to casuals who don't know anything about him. all the UFC brass cares about is what pays the bills. What's rightful and what's deserving are non-factors when the bosses decide how to make their next card.
Hell had things went WME/IMG's way we'd be buying Mcgregor vs Rousey in the first once ever athlete barbwire cage match for 13 undisputed belts this December.

I'm surprised (and heartened) by the support Khabib has gotten after this fight. It's almost like he is representing respect, honor, and core values for many people. I don't think this was his intention but it seems to have become this.
Its a reaction to those who got tired of conors antics i guess.

Yeah he ruined that story when he assaulted a coach on the night of the event, immediately following the stoppage of his contest.

Now the story is about how long his suspension is and how quickly he gets stripped.

Not going to get stripped. That's just wishful thinking for the nuthuggers out there. He'll get a fine, suspension, then fight Tony as his next opponent.

He has to fight Tony. Conor, Barboza and RDA are the only top 10 fighters he has faced.

Being an undefeated champion is a pretty incredible feat, but you have to fight the top fighters. It's a shame he hasn't yet. But with that said, once he is eligible to fight he only needs a few fights to change that narrative. If he beats Tony and then a guy like Lee, Poirier or Alvarez then who else is there? Woodley? GSP?

Khabib needs about 3 wins and he has a case for GOAT.

All this faux outrage...Conor throws dollies and injures people and cancels their fights and gets nothing in the way of punishment from the UFC -- all in the name of gaining press and notoriety for himself. Little did he know that King Khabib was even more batshit crazy than Conor ever pretended to be. He got his ass kicked inside the ring and then again afterward. I loved it. Bring on the rematch, let's see Conor get punched the F out this time.

Back